Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Justin Bieber is being treated for depression

Who gives a shit

I do feel sorry for him in a way tbh, he was famous from a very young age so who knows how that warps someone’s mind. I would hate it.
fuck him. He is a gay faggot. I wish him death. Goebbels wouldnt like him bro.

enough coping, he will forever and ever have something to shove his dick into, like macaulay culkin or other old weirdos

He has girls really craving him. What has he got to be depressed about? Then again, we don’t really know what anyone is going through really so.
Also he is very rich. Yeah I don't see what his issue could be. His hairline is thinning though. But that isn't reason enough.

Life Fuel tbh I hate that faggot
I never got the hate for him tbh. Seems like it just became the “cool” thing to do so people jumped on the bandwagon. He seemed like an alright kid to me back in the day but I don’t really know what he’s like now.

Also he is very rich. Yeah I don't see what his issue could be. His hairline is thinning though. But that isn't reason enough.
It’s a mystery. Let’s just hope he isn’t faking that depression for attention and fame because really depise people who do shit like that.

It’s a mystery. Let’s just hope he isn’t faking that depression for attention and fame because really depise people who do shit like that.
That's likely what he's doing. As a matter of fact I would say it's certainly what he's doing.

he's just bored with his life. he experienced everything

The truth is really strong with this one,
makes me think that all you need is life is some kind of routine you could enjoy over and over again for the rest of your life.

"It has nothing to do with Hailey — he is very happy being married to her. It’s just something else that he struggles with mentally."
BULLSHIT. He married a gold digging whore, and he knows it.

Its because he's norwooding and losing his youthful looks

"It has nothing to do with Hailey — he is very happy being married to her. It’s just something else that he struggles with mentally."
BULLSHIT. He married a gold digging whore, and he knows it.

Plus every time he looks at her he has to see her ridiculously low NW0 and be reminded of what he's lost. The hairmog is becoming brutal.

She'll divorce him when he hits NW3 and take everything. He'll become a suicidal recluse. Even more than he is now. Michael Jackson tier except without the amusement park or controversy over raping kids.

He got DUPA.

RIP

It's over for baldcels

Hair loss eh? Does this mean Justin Bieber, poster child of the androgynous pretty boy poster children, is high T after all?
no, it's your hairs androgen sensitivity.

fuck this nigga is balding. And it's worse cuz he got a baby face

This.....

His looks have completely faded away... He is actually very very bad looking now. Aged like utter shit...

And the jew controlled google images and media outlets hand nitpick every photo....

THEY NEED THE RETURN ON INVESTMENT ON THEIR SHEKELS!
he doesn't look bad, just busted

JFL, at being depressed while having and experiment all the best life has to offer.
Attention seeking tbh.

agepill destroyed him.. he didnt stand a chance.. his depression is a meme

news=fake news

I hate him since the day he came out tbh.

chad's don't suffer from depression.

Claiming to be Depressed™ is all the rage these days. Very fashionable. Especially if you want to be taken seriously as an “artist”.

Meanwhile genuinely depressed people (sub-8 men) kill themselves daily in a silent epidemic.

ye right he is a big liar. Why would he be depressed?

He just wants attention.

he is depressed because he is an idiot
Idiots can't be depressed because they are too stupid for self reflection. It's just kinda depression.

Idiots can't be depressed because they are too stupid for self reflection. It's just kinda depression.
When an idiot gets a lot of money it usually is the worst for him, it gives him the opportunity of having whatever he wants, but he does not love anything and starts buying empty things. On long term his vain empty lifestyle affects him at least a bit

When an idiot gets a lot of money it usually is the worst for him, it gives him the opportunity of having whatever he wants, but he does not love anything and starts buying empty things. On long term his vain empty lifestyle affects him at least a bit
It's his problem, not ours definitely. He earned his money, so he will fuck with them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “”DEPRESSION””

This reminds me of how gigachad fag Shawn Mendes said he has anxiety when he’s been in acting and popular his entire life. It’s bullshit.