Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Justin Bieber is being treated for depression

depression is a meme disease my life is one long fucked up depressive episode

I don’t buy it.

depression is just an attention strategy for chad

Hey Justin, wanna trade lives? I’m down if you’re down..

He is not depressed because he isn't a gigachad, he is depressed because he is an idiot, dumb people tend to get depressed

He is baldcelling hard

normie mental illness = fake meme which are easily curable by talking to theRAPIST, they got 1% of suffering which incels have to get through at daily basic.

incel mental illness = real sad reality which are not curable by dr. (((Golstein))) since they are part of your personality you were never happy your depression/anxiety was with you for the whole life

Obviously broke his dopamine receptors he was having orgies with like 5 prime jbs at once seriously

hes """depressed""" because he went from #1 prime global jb pussy slayer -> homeless looking chad

He isn't depressed at all what the fuck.
someone hit him with the redpill that sucking jewish dick his entire life and being a whore for the media is detrimental to the world and your health and the blackpill hit him hard but he'll be back in 2 weeks.

i can kinda see why to a point with him, legit money and fame cant give you happiness, but other than that i dont see how he could be depressed when hes lived a great life slaying poon and driving nice cars. hes probably depressed cause he got himself caught in the marriage lie

Hair loss eh? Does this mean Justin Bieber, poster child of the androgynous pretty boy poster children, is high T after all?

he's just bored with his life. he experienced everything

normie mental illness = fake meme which are easily curable by talking to theRAPIST, they got 1% of suffering which incels have to get through at daily basic.

incel mental illness = real sad reality which are not curable by dr. (((Golstein))) since they are part of your personality you were never happy your depression/anxiety was with you for the whole life

probably depressed a little bit while sobering from drugs

Didn't this faggot become a drug addict? JFL at pretty boys,they usually end like this

Didn't this faggot become a drug addict? JFL at pretty boys,they usually end like this

lol you can tell by the way he aged so horribly... lol

and just lol at this retard...

hahhahaha he will go broke in his lifetime... ESPECIALLY after the divorce rape....

I hope he kills himself

Depression is a scam to make money

u fools, it's just a scheme to mine more shekels.

I don't give a fuck if a chadlite feel depressive. Fuck you punk

I do feel sorry for him in a way tbh, he was famous from a very young age so who knows how that warps someone’s mind. I would hate it.

Hope he perishes in a helicopter crash

i just realized its not about hard work its about getting it given and deception

the methods to make money that youve been told are deemed to fail or are unfullfilling

guy is 24 and was given his succes , just a realization i just had anyways , he should give me money tbh

I'm not surprised.

Hedonic treadmilll is going to be worse than Bieber than maybe anyone else ever.

He was already Norwooding at a young age. He relied entirely on youthful looks to slay elite teenage pussy 24/7.

What reason can he possibly have to go on after having everything a male could ever want, and gradually seeing it all go away?

He has girls really craving him. What has he got to be depressed about? Then again, we don’t really know what anyone is going through really so.

Life Fuel tbh I hate that faggot