Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Justice

D

Dakjev

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p3lyik/reddit_conversation_between_plymouth_shooter_jake/

i find it utterly disgusing how these people treated St. jake davison. Please troll this 16 year old foid who set him off to the point of no return. Fk dis shet, im tired of these foids treating us like shet.
BDCA275C 2864 4455 B9D6 92698B84510F
F23E4B3D 397D 464B 93AE 531121BBD9AD

Lmfao. There's no way this guy didn't lurk here

Someone should report her to the FBI, she needs to be held accountable. Reddit should be purged entirely. IncelTear is an incel sub, they are posting our contents to everyone to see, i bet the owner is a secretly blackpilled incel fighting the good fight.

Last edited:
She is responsible for the shooting. Lock her up with him too.

"He is responsible. Him and him alone."

meanwhile, they label us as terrorists as if we had control over his actions and told him to start killing people JFL.

Her and every goddamn roasty that shrugged this poor dude off over the years is complicit in this. Use that cooter to stop a shooter unironically.

Brutal part though in that convo is he had multiple opportunities to ascend but was too afraid to take them. I guess he could be considered a fakecel but it's understandable when men are constantly branded as creeps and rapists first and foremost by the feminist media. Denigrating male insecurities like dick size or height is perfectly ok while every 300 lb land whale is a flawless queen

If this guy was born a generation ago he would have ascended, but thanks to the likes of IT, feminists, and the gynocentric media he ended up snapping and killing his mother and neighbors. Truly they are all responsible for spurring such incidents, but since that responsibility is diffused across them none will be held accountable

JoinedJan 21, 2021Posts18

Jake totally mogs ER. Like its not even close. Jake just had fatcel genetics. He needed to get to very low body fat to show his bones. Look at this clip at a time he was more lean. Stong jaw. Good facial bones. Hunter eyes. But he still held on to the fat, he was a victim of fatcel genetics. A good example of gymcel.
View: https://youtu.be/8dAnUABRf6s

No Meta&Feedback Posting Rights
I think he mentions hes autistic. I feel him, being autistic my self, its literally death sentence. Like I know my looks are whats holidng me back, but I can also tell my personality, ( and I mean this extremely lightly) turns away women as well, its fking over. ******UPDATE: The femoid deleted her account :) This was for you St. Jake.

Last edited: