Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just yelled at my dumb ass neighbour for blasting shit fucking music at 1am

• Thread starter HONKLER MIGHTY CUCK
  • Start date
HONKLER MIGHTY CUCK

HONKLER MIGHTY CUCK

Paragone
★★★★★
Ever since I moved in this shit apartment building this ape has been blasting fucking thumping music all night, so I politely ask him one night and he is rude cunt, and continues to do it.

He is and always was a cunt, but today I banged on his door saying ''turn it down you cunt'' and ''kys'', to reach he replied ''act like a man youre not a fucking woman :soy: '' fucking shit head

who is the pussy now, cos he turned it off and is probably taking his cry baby meds

fucking cunt

He drew first blood, not me.

I was polite, he wasn't

He was loud, I wasn't

But now I am giving him a taste of his medicince

treat me with RESPECT NORMIE BITCH

Gotta Shit on othERs or you will Be shitted on instead

Pour gasoline down his door mail slit when he's at work to send a message

Normies are insufferable.

At least he stopped

Normies are insufferable.
All I ever wanted is to be left alone

Food, peace and quite place to rot, and cope with internet, but no, normies got fuck everything up constantly for me

very hard not to avipost this user

There is always police here but never at this time.

I doubt its anything, and I unironically aint done nothing

You are culturally appropriating blackness while being a Jew. That is a death sentence in UK law.

Why don’t you just complain to the landlord - it’s discreet and you avoid the stress of a confrontation.

Why don’t you just complain to the landlord - it’s discreet and you avoid the stress of a confrontation.
I complain about it to the staff here, but my approach tonight was more effective and less soy.

this nigga isn't going to fight me, i am too beefy and tankmaxxed and psycomaxxed for him to try anything