Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just Witnessed The Craziest Shit Today!

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
A couple was yelling at eachother on the street. Outside a salon(they were white)the whole street could hear them and they were drawing attention to themselves.

The guy slapped his girlfriend and he ran over to a woman with a pram (stroller) and said "omg I just hit her,I gotta apologize". A black guy who looked drunk came over and tried to separate them and told them to calm down. But then the dude attempted to kick his girl in the face but missed. Out of nowhere a group of black guys rushed over and beat the guy up. After they finished beating him up. He ran up to his girlfriend and kicked her in the mouth. The black guys held him down. The girl rang the police I believe. And police came and apprehended the guy.

fucking female always causing mayhem , if it were to me , the female would be senteced to death by fire squad.

Average day in a ghetto.

Hood life.

Bradley was filled with them. I enjoyed walking alone to the nearby Walmart, enjoying the beautiful White-only neighborhood.

A certain man would look at me and move away. He was always walking his dog.

fucking female always causing mayhem , if it were to me , the female would be senteced to death by fire squad.
Joined Jun 8, 2022 Posts 15 Online 7h 7m

You are legit talking like a strawman incel :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Joined Jun 8, 2022 Posts 15 Online 7h 7m

You are legit talking like a strawman incel :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
i am going to help china developing the artificial wombs,doing my part to turn females into even more useless mongoloids , the truecels prove it with actions not words.

A couple was yelling at eachother on the street. Outside a salon(they were white)the whole street could hear them and they were drawing attention to themselves.

The guy slapped his girlfriend and he ran over to a woman with a pram (stroller) and said "omg I just hit her,I gotta apologize". A black guy who looked drunk came over and tried to separate them and told them to calm down. But then the dude attempted to kick his girl in the face but missed. Out of nowhere a group of black guys rushed over and beat the guy up. After they finished beating him up. He ran up to his girlfriend and kicked her in the mouth. The black guys held him down. The girl rang the police I believe. And police came and apprehended the guy.
Oh yeah I also wanna add, that the foid slapped the guy first.

And here I was thinking blacks couldn't be whiteknights

They're ironically the biggest white knights of all races. Surpassing Indians in white knighting too.