Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just witnessed my 27 yo sister throwing a temper tantrum like a child

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I just need to vent.

My sister cried for 4 hours, screamed, threatened to commit suicide multiple times, threw things at me and my mom, punched herself and sliced her thighs with scissors, and when we went to take her back to her home she started to lay on the ground in her parking lot like a child throwing a temper tantrum. She screams so loud that neighbours hear all this shit. This has apparently been going on for years now.

I can't believe this shit. I haven't seen my sister in 4.5 years but since I had to move back with my mother I witnessed it for the first time. This is one day after I moved in here that this bullshit started.

My sister is single and desperately wants a partner. This is one of her grievances, that she can't find a guy who she likes and who likes her back. Honestly I pity any fool who would become her partner. I would honestly even pity any incel who would ascend with her. I can honestly say that she's a garbage human being. Absolute trash.

Hope she doesn't reproduce. Pity for any future offspring of her

Hope she doesn't reproduce. Pity for any future offspring of her
Yeah. I hope she never has kids. She would make a terrible parent. Ironically most incels would be better parents, but yet these BPD, narcissistic whores are allowed to breed.

foids never mature (mentally) and why would they? their childish behavior is accepted by basically everyone.

Also something to note.

Every time a whore like my sister "attempts to commit suicide" aka she takes an extremely low dose of some pill, nowhere near the LD50, that gets added to the statistics as a suicide attempt. Its a complete joke. Then feminists claim that women are more suicidal than men! These BPD whores who live and feed off attention do these things for attention all the fucking time. I've seen it plenty of times, and I'm not even talking about just my sister.

And we are led to believe that women have it worse. These whores don't deserve empathy. At all.

Maybe she should work on her perspnality.

how the fuck is she single

Foids are perpetual children

rape her (in gta V)

I guess some non khhv people do get punished after all :feelsaww:

Also something to note.

Every time a whore like my sister "attempts to commit suicide" aka she takes an extremely low dose of some pill, nowhere near the LD50, that gets added to the statistics as a suicide attempt. Its a complete joke. Then feminists claim that women are more suicidal than men! These BPD whores who live and feed off attention do these things for attention all the fucking time. I've seen it plenty of times, and I'm not even talking about just my sister.

And we are led to believe that women have it worse. These whores don't deserve empathy. At all.
you have my condolences. hopefully you can earn enough to move out again at some point. She sounds extremely awful.

Many women do this suicide baiting bullshit to get their way or just for attention. And trannies have also learned this method and successfully utilized it on libtards.

Sounds like a keeper...

Keep her in the basement!

Rape her IRL.

Just leave again. Fuck that headache

find a guy who she likes
Bitonofficial 1506968006

I just need to vent.

My sister cried for 4 hours, screamed, threatened to commit suicide multiple times, threw things at me and my mom, punched herself and sliced her thighs with scissors, and when we went to take her back to her home she started to lay on the ground in her parking lot like a child throwing a temper tantrum. She screams so loud that neighbours hear all this shit. This has apparently been going on for years now.

I can't believe this shit. I haven't seen my sister in 4.5 years but since I had to move back with my mother I witnessed it for the first time. This is one day after I moved in here that this bullshit started.

My sister is single and desperately wants a partner. This is one of her grievances, that she can't find a guy who she likes and who likes her back. Honestly I pity any fool who would become her partner. I would honestly even pity any incel who would ascend with her. I can honestly say that she's a garbage human being. Absolute trash.
Wow, thats honestly worse than my sister, my sister is very heavy overweight and lives in squalor and is extremely selfish, she also has child like tendencies, she can cry and has had suicide attempt but nothing as bad as like you say, she also has been publically embarassing.
Also something to note.

Yeah my sister took a low dose of something too, had to stop her from running into oncoming traffic on a busy street one time too, she may not have ran in completely if I stopped her but she may have she was very erratic that day, my mother would have hated if I did not try to save her though lol

Oh and my sister also wants a partner but is completely unlovable, the only way to be a "femcel" for foids is to be like our sisters, completely fucking insane and even then they will stil get sex and what not. The male privilege is strong.