Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just when I thought I found the perfect friend

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
I met this sub 5 dude in uni, he was nice to me so I thought why not become friends with him? It’s rare to see people like him anyway. Before I got to know him, I thought he’d be blackpilled and depressed like me because if you have that kind of face then you MUST be depressed, right?

Well we hung out the other day and I was honestly shocked at how bluepilled he is. He asked me why don’t we hang out more and that I should leave the house more and ‘touch some grass’. He honestly sounded like a foid or a soy cuck, telling me to ‘open up to him’ and ‘experience life to the fullest’. He also yapped about wanting to travel the world or some shit.

What the fuck is this

I met this sub 5 dude in uni, he was nice to me so I thought why not become friends with him? It’s rare to see people like him anyway. Before I got to know him, I thought he’d be blackpilled and depressed like me because if you have that kind of face then you MUST be depressed, right?

Well we hung out the other day and I was honestly shocked at how bluepilled he is. He asked me why don’t we hang out more and that I should leave the house more and ‘touch some grass’. He honestly sounded like a foid or a soy cuck, telling me to ‘open up to him’ and ‘experience life to the fullest’. He also yapped about wanting to travel the world or some shit.

What the fuck is this

Yeah, most men out there are stuck in the blue pill/red pill mindset.

I knew this short Turk back in school. About 150 cm tall, balding, with chinky eyes and a big jew nose. He was always the loudest, constantly trying to act like the class clown. Then later, he tried to reinvent himself as some kind of mysterious tough guy by styling his hair in this ridiculous way, making him look like a balding Bret the Hitman Hart.

Ran into him again later in life, and nothing had changed. Still the same obnoxious, red-pill Andrew Tate wannabe, but the retard somehow got a job at Mercedes.

A lot of guys will end up like that completely delusional and retarded. There's nothing more powerful than a mans cope.