Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just what the hell is wrong with this guy

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9QSuSxIMY&t=94s[/video]

Just listen to him talk. His annoying mannerisms and speech patterns make me want to punch him the face. Just imagine what females must feel about him considering they're way much judgmental of these dorky autist types. There is no way this guy pulls. No fucking way

He kind of reminds of those austistic extroverted outside box thinkers or something along the lines of that.

I don't think he's amazing or anything, but the PUA, or RSD shit gotta go.

idkwattodowithlife said:
He kind of reminds of those austistic extroverted outside box thinkers or something along the lines of that.

I don't think he's amazing or anything, but the PUA, or RSD shit gotta go.

He seems inebriated.

dardycunt said:
inebriated.
I think he does that to appear more intelligent. Also to make sure that he looks like, he knows what he's doing. Some of these RSD guys are skilled actors, I have to say. Especially, when they hire all of those girls, and scam their clients man....

I want to punch this faggot sounding scammer square in the face. PUA's are a cancer that needs to be cured.

Like an infomercial salesman crossed with a frat douche.

not_here_4_points said:
Like an infomercial salesman crossed with a frat douche.

Crossed with an ugly neckbeard.

At 1:58, he talks about curries crying for not getting laid, I know there is only such forum in the world, that's called /r/TheRedPill. This prick is a TRPer and that's exactly what I thought at the beginning. I trust my gut all the time and it never fails. Btw look at his face, one ugly ass motherfucker.

funny u post him
u and him are 2 people i fucking hate.

Lestat said:
ur an ugly curry. fuck u, go back to india.

I am not from India first of all my parents are.

Secondly I am not Indian, maybe racially but in terms of mindset, personality, how I treat people, my attitude etc. it's not Indian. So fuck off.

chudur-budur said:
At 1:58, he talks about curries crying for not getting laid, I know there is only such forum in the world, that's called /r/TheRedPill. This prick is a TRPer and that's exactly what I thought at the beginning. I trust my gut all the time and it never fails. Btw look at his face, one ugly ass motherfucker.

He's not a TRPer. TRP is post-PUA. These guys were around way before TRP was even a thing. 
And actually TRP is where Indians go to talk about how they've "overcome" being Indian. Fucking faggot larpers.

NegroKing said:

Secondly I am not Indian, maybe racially but in terms of mindset, personality, how I treat people, my attitude etc. it's not Indian. So fuck off.

He's not a TRPer. TRP is post-PUA. These guys were around way before TRP was even a thing. 
And actually TRP is where Indians go to talk about how they've "overcome" being Indian. Fucking faggot larpers.

Oh crap, didn't notice you changed your avatar, I was wondering where did you go.

chudur-budur said:
Oh crap, didn't notice you changed your avatar, I was wondering where did you go.

That's why you should always read the username.

Lestat said:
ur an ugly curry. fuck u, go back to india.

What the fuck is your problem, bro? Curries are the ugliest incels, they have all the rights to be here. If you are chad, go find some chad forum, this place is not for you. Everyone is ugly here.

NegroKing said:

So basically you are a self hating ugly Curry. Even u hate ur heritage and cant identify like an indian whore.
Get out of our countries and go back to poo in the loo in ur nasty hometown mumbai.

Maybe u cud have stayed but ur ugly and not GL so fuck on back to india.

chudur-budur said:
What the fuck is your problem, bro? Curries are the ugliest incels, they have all the rights to be here. If you are chad, go find some chad forum, this place is not for you. Everyone is ugly here.

I mean for him to leave our white countries and go back india. U can go back too.

Lestat said:
I mean for him to leave our white countries and go back india. U can go back too.

My hometown is not in India my hometown is where I live. I am American.

How can you possibly look down on me when you dont even know what I look like? For all we know you might be even uglier than I am.

He gets laid and we don't. Keep coping.

Numale phenotype + severe norwooding.

Lestat said:

Your white fathers sacked our whole fucking country for 300 years, took all the golds and shit. Give those money back, we will go back.

NegroKing said:
My hometown is not in India my hometown is where I live. I am American.

How can you possibly look down on me when you dont even know what I look like? For all we know you might be even uglier than I am.

Your incel so you are def ugly and you are curry which means you uglier than me.
You live in india since you only post very late at night, USA time = daytime for india
So stop lying and go poo in the loo u ugly curry.

To be fair though, he actually goes out and gets laid, more than I can say for most of the people here, and he's barely a 4. So while retarded, he's not that terrible

Isn't that some PUA guy?
They alawys hire FHO for their videos of how they get numbers and kiss them.
I wouldn't be suprised if they get some male models as well and try to out"game" them, only to later see the FHO fuck the model and not the "PUA".

He reminds me of AlpahDestiny. He thinks he is redpilled and alpha but in a different way.

Holy fucking shit. How can people look at this guy and think, "Yeah, well, now THIS is someone I could learn important live lessons such as 'How to be secure with yourself' from"!?!?!?!

Wearacombl said:
Isn't that some PUA guy?
They alawys hire FHO for their videos of how they get numbers and kiss them.
I wouldn't be suprised if they get some male models as well and try to out"game" them, only to later see the FHO fuck the model and not the "PUA".

What's a FHO?

LOL he uses that valley girl speech pattern like all those hipster fags.

He's gay.

How to be secure with yourself = wear a leather jacket.

Lestat said:
Your incel so you are def ugly and you are curry which means you uglier than me.
You live in india since you only post very late at night, USA time = daytime for india
So stop lying and go poo in the loo u ugly curry.

I think you should try being higher IQ.

I post late at night because I am usually up very late. Also I am not ugly just average my only problem is I’m ethnic and mentalcel.

NegroKing said:
I think you should try being higher IQ.

I post late at night because I am usually up very late. Also I am not ugly just average my only problem is I’m ethnic and mentalcel.

iq, thats your comeback when you already admitted to another poster than YOU are low iq lol.
If you're average it means you are UGLY muthafucker and NOT a mentalcel.
AVERAGE = ugly to women in 2017
Plus average curry = ugly to western women, so stop coping, ur no fucking mentalcel, you are uglycel 
hahahahahaha