Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just went for dinner with my parents at a fancy hotel and saw handsome rich kids checking in with their GFs

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
fucking shit... im a 23 year old nearly graduated MSc student virgin eating dinner with my parents after getting beaten up by a junkie last night with a bruised face... trying to take my mind off of it my parents ask me for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant / hotel.

when we arrive there's a bunch of 18-20 year old rich kids checking in with their GFs, probably going to pound town in the hotel room the whole night.... just a reminder this is what normies and chads are doing right now while we rot.. these kids and their gf's were very handsome and obviously well off, driving daddy's BMWs. they never have to experience any of the shit i go through in life and get to fuck hot 17-18 year olds in luxury hotel rooms while i get beaten up by junkies when i even attempt to go out....

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Rich Chad is god himself

It's time to take mattERs into your own hands, OP.

Nothing like witnessing good old blackpill on friday night :feelsrope:

LOL @ going out for dinner as a mind relaxer. Fucking parents.

What was the race of the junkie?

My condolences :feelsbadman:

LOL @ going out for dinner as a mind relaxer. Fucking parents.
atleast i stuffed my face on good food, but that was a blackpill out of nowhere cause i was preoccupied with other thoughts than dating etc.

Damn.. the EE people I meet here are hard working and law abiding.

after 20 i stopped enjoying going out w/ family. I like eating home cooked meals and seeing my parents but i can't imagine being like, obviously out of highschool legal drinking age in tow behind mom & dad like some manchild. (no offense, that's just me venting cause I was in a similar situation / thats how i feel about it.) then seeing a bunch of teenagers living life to its fullest on their parents success. fucking disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back