Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just wear a hat theory

Officer
★★★
Is wearing a hat legit a way to boost your looks? I feel like wearing a hat casts a shadow on your face which makes it harder for people to see your subhuman features and baggy eyes.

>thinks he is going to ascend by hiding his face with a fucking hat

I feel sorry for your mother for giving birth to such low IQ person

cope ugly is ugly even with a hat on

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

ok, how about just wear stilts theory to grow taller

this is possible. I saw white frat boys wear a hat to hide their balding almost everyday

i am going to wear CALVIN KLEIN underwear and fuck the chick justin bieber fucks.

Wearing a won’t help your looks, a hat would look good on you if you’re good looking already

Lmao

Chad can spend 10$ on a t shirt and baggy jeans and look good a beta ugly guy is gonna look like a UGLY trihard fancypants in 1000$ balmain jeans and 800$ giuseppe sneakers

Is wearing a hat legit a way to boost your looks? I feel like wearing a hat casts a shadow on your face which makes it harder for people to see your subhuman features and baggy eyes.
When I was in hs a lot of girls made fun of an incel guy who covered himself with a baseball cap

Kchesney

Well?

Chad can spend 10$ on a t shirt and baggy jeans and look good a beta ugly guy is gonna look like a UGLY trihard fancypants in 1000$ balmain jeans and 800$ giuseppe sneakers

Nuclear blackpill just lol at wearing "nice" clothes

Attachments

• 25F8F4FE-D6C5-4AAD-8AF6-76F049A0E4B4.jpeg
    25F8F4FE-D6C5-4AAD-8AF6-76F049A0E4B4.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 93F49AF1-2F55-470F-93FF-32B67B59DCF0.jpeg
    93F49AF1-2F55-470F-93FF-32B67B59DCF0.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 60
Nuclear blackpill just lol at wearing "nice" clothes
Expensive clothes on a ugly beta male will only get him compliments on the clothes also just make you a more likely to get robbed and attract gold diggers.

Will he fuck the girl with the hat on? Is it glued to his head? The second a woman sees this NW9000 subhuman near her vicinity she will call the police

oh wait, he is white so she will suck him off instead

lmao doesnt help / what? he is gonna wear that shit all day with everything?

Will he fuck the girl with the hat on? Is it glued to his head? The second a woman sees this NW9000 subhuman near her vicinity she will call the police

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh i can already imagine the scenerio

giphy.gif

this is possible. I saw white frat boys wear a hat to hide their balding almost everyday
This so many 'internet gamers' and live streamers do this. Balding men in their late twenties who NEVER take their hat of as they're scared to get bullied by some anonymous 12 yearolds JFL.

Depends on how well you can wear it tbh. Some people look way better with a hat, some don't.

I haven't been able to get laid ever since I started wearing a hat.

sunglasses work better

Some guys legit gain like 3 points from wearing some kind of hat/beanie. They don't work on me.