Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just watched the shitty BBC “documentary” piece of garbage hitpiece

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
It basically goes like this:

- Blah blah, Elliot Rodger killed women (first 10 minutes)
- Interview with catfishman (holy fuck he’s such an autist, it’s embarrassing)
- Interview with some guy called Matt in NYC (don’t think he posts here, he comes across as a camp gay guy tbh, and he’s a “nOn-HaTeFuL” incel)
- Interview with that James guy from Ulster who had that YouTube channel and now has an online gf

It’s interspersed with some Canadian foid who is a rEsEaRcHeR for the University of Kent in the UK. She blurts on about misogyny etc. Scripted NPC psychobabble garbage, exactly what you’d expect.

It’s virtually ALL talking about misogyny, Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian, men who think they are entitled to sex, etc, blah blah
Same shit every single article ever has said. Nothing remotely original or new.

They do not even mention the blackpill, female hypergamy, 80/20, evolutionary psychology, lookism, radical feminism, misandry, shaming, male suicide.

This forum is barely in it. A few blink-and-you’ll-miss-it screencaps. Nothing more.

Don’t waste your time.

Last edited:
link i want to watch catcuckman make a fool of himself

Just watched it. The ER victims dad mentions about getting to the individual etc. All well and good but he doesn't understand inceldom is people treated like shit all their lives over height, looks etc

Download it and host it here.

It’ll be on YouTube soon enough. It’s kind of amusing to watch catfishman act like a tard but that’s the only bit that isn’t a cut-and-paste NPC echo chamber. Where the hell does he live? It’s like permafrost tundra. Alaska? Canada? Minnesota maybe?

catfishman is an autistic fuck who shouldn't have been featured

Frail was too drunk

Remember when ppl laughed at gender studies and the arts? Well now they control the narrative. They get to frame it however they want.

Could any of us expect that a feminist source would mention our arguments which directly attack their worldview?

Just watched it. The ER victims dad mentions about getting to the individual etc. All well and good but he doesn't understand inceldom is people treated like shit all their lives over height, looks etc

Yeah, program narrative just pushes the “mEnTaL hEaLtH” red herring the entire time. Mentalcels are fakecels. They deliberately avoid discussing looks for the ENTIRE program.

Did it feature any screenshots of our posts?

Remember when ppl laughed at gender studies and the arts? Well now they control the narrative. They get to frame it however they want.

Very depressing. Feminists have completely taken over society. And then they pretend to wonder why “OnLiNe MiSoGyNy” is a thing.

Sounds like every fucking documentary they realesed about us ever

Did it feature any screenshots of our posts?

About 3 at most. Like I said, blink and you’ll miss it. That Matt guy describes us as “the dark corner of the incel movement”. Probably because we dare to criticise precious females.

People laughed at sociobiology, now it’s taken seriously. Psychology is another example, now coaches and counselors are popular, cognitive psychologists are regarded as “super experts” gigaintellectuals, scums like Peterstein are idolized.

Coaches are gods, gender studies is a great highIQ degree, social sciences are treated as “hard sciences”.

So, since we live in clown world you think that one day incels will be taken seriously? It’s not going to happen, if the blackpill predictions are true then incels always will be the bottom of the barrel.

its the MSM lol. how else was it gonna go?

Yeah, program narrative just pushes the “mEnTaL hEaLtH” red herring the entire time. Mentalcels are fakecels. They deliberately avoid discussing looks for the ENTIRE program.
This is sily tool of destroying opposition.

catfishman is an autistic fuck who shouldn't have been featured

Frail was too drunk
There was one sentence that I think was from Frail, they had one-liners from phone interviews with incels over unsettling shots of a city at night.

He said something like “How would you feel if no body ever gave a shit about you in your life?” I know he’s from Sheffield and I thought it was him due to the accent.

ded srs
There was one sentence that I think was from Frail, they had one-liners from phone interviews with incels over unsettling shots of a city at night.

He said something like “How would you feel if no body ever gave a shit about you in your life?” I know he’s from Sheffield and I thought it was him due to the accent.
Yeah I caught two lines, one in the intro about stabbing women and that later line it seems, clearly drunk though

Yeah man, I saw your profile of the screen. Kinda funny people getting a glimpse of an incel user and his avi is ER whilst having the tagline ‘AUTISM’ lfmao.

""""""Journalism"""""
Why even bother? Remember, this people actually get paycheck. Drones.

""""""Journalism"""""
Why even bother? Remember, this people actually get paycheck. Drones.
They get paid via TV tax in the UK, if you don't pay it or aren't from there, you are not contributing to their wages

It basically goes like this:

- Blah blah, Elliot Rodger killed women (first 10 minutes)
- Interview with catfishman (holy fuck he’s such an autist, it’s embarrassing)
- Interview with some guy called Matt in NYC (don’t think he posts here, he comes across as a camp gay guy tbh, and he’s a “nOn-HaTeFuL” incel)
- Interview with that James guy from Ulster who had that YouTube channel and now has an online gf

It’s interspersed with some Canadian foid who is a rEsEaRcHeR for the University of Kent in the UK. She blurts on about misogyny etc. Scripted NPC psychobabble garbage, exactly what you’d expect.

It’s virtually ALL talking about misogyny, Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian, men who think they are entitled to sex, etc, blah blah
Same shit every single article ever has said. Nothing remotely original or new.

They do not even mention the blackpill, female hypergamy, 80/20, evolutionary psychology, lookism, radical feminism, misandry, shaming, male suicide.

This forum is barely in it. A few blink-and-you’ll-miss-it screencaps. Nothing more.

Don’t waste your time.
Hear this.
I can´t wait until we are considered as criminals in this retarded society.
:feelzez:

Last edited:
They get paid via TV tax in the UK, if you don't pay it or aren't from there, you are not contributing to their wages

They actually make a lot of money out of selling their shit to foreign countries as well.

As expected I'd knew it would be garbage. Such a shame the lazy fucks only focused on a few rehashed shit.

It’ll be on YouTube soon enough. It’s kind of amusing to watch catfishman act like a tard but that’s the only bit that isn’t a cut-and-paste NPC echo chamber. Where the hell does he live? It’s like permafrost tundra. Alaska? Canada? Minnesota maybe?
pretty sure he’s american unsure which state