Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just watch this video and listen to this HS slayer, realize itll never be you

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abKIKVFYY08[/video]

the joke he makes about having 3 girlfriends, IN HS ALONE. 

the HS is the best time to fucking do it ever.

you wil never compensate enough for what you already missed.

we are fucked.

It gets worse in college.

I thought only the valedictorian and salutatorian get to make the speech. If this chad is a genius too theres no justice in this world.

That said, 3 gfs is nothing. There were normalfags, not even chads, who had 6 or 7 gfs over the course of high school.

Some chads had 12 or more.

Virgin said:
I thought only the valedictorian and salutatorian get to make the speech. If this chad is a genius too theres no justice in this world.

That said, 3 gfs is nothing. There were normalfags, not even chads, who had 6 or 7 gfs over the course of high school.

Some chads had 12 or more.

oc he's got high intelligency levels, he's the president of the whole class

also he's not a chad, people would deem his aesthetics as death sentence.

3 gfs is A LOT in HS. 3 gf means countless sex acts. now 3 hook ups could be meh. but 3 gfs is A LOT.

Minamoto said:
It gets worse in college.

what u mean

dr-problematic said:
oc he's got high intelligency levels, he's the president of the whole class

also he's not a chad, people would deem his aesthetics as death sentence.

3 gfs is A LOT in HS. 3 gf means countless sex acts. now 3 hook ups could be meh. but 3 gfs is A LOT.

what u mean

People go through like 3 a year. They get together, f***, breakup then repeat about 2x. Many people were going through a relationship once every 3ish months.

Meanwhile I ROT for all 9 months of the year. Soulcrushing...

Virgin said:
People go through like 3 a year. They get together, f***, breakup then repeat about 2x. Many people were going through a relationship once every 3ish months.

does ur academics suck as much as ur romantical life?

Virgin said:

if u rot 9 what u do the rest 3

Virgin said:
School is only 9 months of the year

Im not gambler/incelman/anon. Hes a fakecel

so u slay other 3?

but yeah, on the topic tho. my Chad friend said when he was in college he used to fuck and break up every 3 months and find a new gf every time.

5 years in college, 3 months new gf = ~180 chicks he fucked and he had sex prolly x5-10 times more

just ldar at this point

Virgin said:
School is only 9 months of the year

Im not gambler/incelman/anon. Hes a fakecel

Welcome back Incelman/Anon/Gambler.

dr-problematic said:
so u slay other 3?

but yeah, on the topic tho. my Chad friend said when he was in college he used to fuck and break up every 3 months and find a new gf every time.

5 years in college, 3 months new gf = ~180 chicks he fucked and he had sex prolly x5-10 times more

just ldar at this point

No I said "all 9 months". I was already using months as the time unit so I just used it again for consistency. But yeah see, chad does every 3 months.

Virgin said:
No I said "all 9 months". I was already using months as the time unit so I just used it again for consistency. But yeah see, chad does every 3 months.

imagine how pussy paradise-ful life in hs was or the guy in the vid