Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to love yourself: Physical self-love

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★★★
This is not some bitch-made feewings thread. I baited you into coming into my workout thread. Now read until the end, it's only you who stands to gain or lose.

Muscles will fade away in your old age, but flexibility is forever. The best investment you can make into your body is to develop your joints and the tissues that support their good health and functioning. Take a look at the 80 year olds you see who still run and bike. Do they look like powerlifters? No, they are usually slim, strong enough, and their main form of exercise is, you guessed it, running and biking.

The big myth of modern lifting is that only muscles exist. Despite being taught in biology class about bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, blood vessels, etc., people act like only muscles exist. Every strongman ages into a wiry old man, but their injuries are forever. Their fucked up hips and knees, their torn rotator cuffs, those remain.

So, let's get to the point. What I want to share with you today are rotator cuff exercises. These are very low-weight but intense exercises that strengthen four tiny muscles deep in your shoulder joint. These muscles control twisting your upper arm (humerus) inwards, and twisting your arm outwards. Strengthening them greatly reduces the chance you will ever tear them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DuGnz796Lw

Next, let's talk about the most-neglected part of the male body: the hips. The hip joints are ball-and-socket joints that are as complex as the shoulders, but built to handle even more weight. While you can, and should, train your hip strength, it's rare for men to train hip flexibility. The leading reason men train hip flexibility is to be able to kick at head level, which is a benefit you can certainly collect by doing these stretches.

The hips, knees, and ankles work as a team. If any of them is weak, the others are taking a beating. This results in you losing your ability to fucking walk in your old age. Here's how to prevent that:

1. Touch your toes. You already know how to do this. Straight your legs, bend down, try to touch your toes. Hold for 5 seconds 3 times before running; after running, hold for 15 seconds 3 times with 1 minute breaks in between. Do this even on days you don't run.

2. Quad stretch. Grab your foot, pull it behind your back, stretch your quads. Same times as above, 5x3 before running, 15x3 with 1 minute breaks after running. Do this even on days you don't run.

3. 90-90s.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Zz6-aG8Iw

4. Frog stretch.
View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-SJ1pnldEGU

If you have chronic back pain, you might experience relief from doing these exercises. That's because a lot of back pain is the consequence of weak hips. Congratulations on your recovery.

Thanks for advice brocel

I'm lazy bro
I'll try exercising one day

This is not some bitch-made feewings thread. I baited you into coming into my workout thread. Now read until the end, it's only you who stands to gain or lose.

Muscles will fade away in your old age, but flexibility is forever. The best investment you can make into your body is to develop your joints and the tissues that support their good health and functioning. Take a look at the 80 year olds you see who still run and bike. Do they look like powerlifters? No, they are usually slim, strong enough, and their main form of exercise is, you guessed it, running and biking.

The big myth of modern lifting is that only muscles exist. Despite being taught in biology class about bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, blood vessels, etc., people act like only muscles exist. Every strongman ages into a wiry old man, but their injuries are forever. Their fucked up hips and knees, their torn rotator cuffs, those remain.

So, let's get to the point. What I want to share with you today are rotator cuff exercises. These are very low-weight but intense exercises that strengthen four tiny muscles deep in your shoulder joint. These muscles control twisting your upper arm (humerus) inwards, and twisting your arm outwards. Strengthening them greatly reduces the chance you will ever tear them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DuGnz796Lw

Next, let's talk about the most-neglected part of the male body: the hips. The hip joints are ball-and-socket joints that are as complex as the shoulders, but built to handle even more weight. While you can, and should, train your hip strength, it's rare for men to train hip flexibility. The leading reason men train hip flexibility is to be able to kick at head level, which is a benefit you can certainly collect by doing these stretches.

The hips, knees, and ankles work as a team. If any of them is weak, the others are taking a beating. This results in you losing your ability to fucking walk in your old age. Here's how to prevent that:

1. Touch your toes. You already know how to do this. Straight your legs, bend down, try to touch your toes. Hold for 5 seconds 3 times before running; after running, hold for 15 seconds 3 times with 1 minute breaks in between. Do this even on days you don't run.

2. Quad stretch. Grab your foot, pull it behind your back, stretch your quads. Same times as above, 5x3 before running, 15x3 with 1 minute breaks after running. Do this even on days you don't run.

3. 90-90s.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Zz6-aG8Iw

4. Frog stretch.
View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-SJ1pnldEGU

If you have chronic back pain, you might experience relief from doing these exercises. That's because a lot of back pain is the consequence of weak hips. Congratulations on your recovery.

It is good to stretch, especially if you don't want to end up as some arthritis ridden geezer whose joints pop and crack and the time and who can't bend or be flexible anymore. Plus when you get older you can flexibility-mog and mobility-mog the normies who failed to take care of their joints when they were younger.

Self love is cope for social rejects

Thanks for advice brocel
:feelsYall:
I'm lazy bro
I'll try exercising one day
Make that "one day" into today.
It is good to stretch, especially if you don't want to end up as some arthritis ridden geezer whose joints pop and crack and the time and who can't bend or be flexible anymore. Plus when you get older you can flexibility-mog and mobility-mog the normies who failed to take care of their joints when they were younger.
Absolutely. Healthy active old people have their own kind of halo.
What's the point?
It's like changing the oil on your car.