Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just wasted 90 minutes of my life trying to unblock my credit card, guess what the reason was.

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Foids, of course. I've been put on hold, transferred and denied to be verified several times (EVEN THOUGH I ANSWERED ALL THE FUCKING QUESTIONS CORRECTLY :reeeeee:) because of their incompetence and the fact they could not understand how to run simple checks through a machine due to their feeble-mindedness. I've told 2 or more of them to go fuck themselves and shouted at one of them calling them fucking retarded, I wanted to call them whores and worthless toilets but as with all bank calls all conversations get recorded so I don't want to risk getting jailed for SeXiSm (Which is illegal where I live :feelsclown:). It was only until I was transferred to a male agent that he was able to resolve my problem within a few minutes, surprise surprise :feelsugh:. Anyhow it felt good to yell at those foids nonetheless, shouldn't get into trouble for that. This proves once again that holes should not be allowed to work or own property, but instead should be property themselves because it is in their nature. The only thing they are good for is forcibly breeding (in GTA VI) and that's that, giving them rights was truly a mistake :society:

Last edited:
The only thing they are good at is sucking cock, not even in breeding, since they suck at breeding, white population is dying because of them killing their babies

True, foids are giga incompetent at everything they do. The only reason why they get hired is the affirmative action and bc men don't want to do some jobs

The only thing they are good at is sucking cock, not even in breeding, since they suck at breeding, white population is dying because of them killing their babies

They probably share deskspace and where sharing amongst eachother "oh you got a call from that crazy guy too?!" before your issue finally got escalated to their team manager... a man.

Foids can't even handle doing the non-work, no-involvement jobs that they seem to dominate in their comfy, climate-controlled offices.

Reappeal the 19th

Yelling louder is an effective skill

True, foids are giga incompetent at everything they do. The only reason why they get hired is the affirmative action and bc men don't want to do some jobs
Foids get hired to customer service because men won't do that type of job as often. Customer service is so retarded. 90% of my day was cleaning up after foids like this exact situation. So glad I quit that job

african american woman are better at sucking cock, even if they're not as pretty

there's a reason they have a reputation for sloppy