Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Just wasted 2 hours of my life watching the new Invisible Man movie

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
First thing, the main character is played by UGLY AS FUCK Elisabeth Moss; her male looksmatch would be a regular visitor and/or contributor to this forum.

As for the movie, it's nothing but blue pill, white-men-bad propaganda. The main character is escaping from a brilliant but abusive engineer and seeks refuge with her Tyrone cop friend, which is a stupid premise in itself; the blue pill cucks that made this film don't realize that high IQ people are less likely to be violent. Besides, Hypergamy 101 predicts that a woman will stay with a wealthy and powerful man, regardless how shitty he treats her.

A few cool suspense scenes, but if you want to avoid being made to feel like crap for being male, avoid this

the last recent movie I watched was Joker back in October tbh

Could movie about how things could be if us oppresded men with nothing to lose rose up.

A few cool suspense scenes
Yeah, it honestly did.
But that fucking movie blows overall, you pretty much highlighted my thoughts exactly.

elisabeth moss is not ugly. i'd bang

Jfl you saw a movie where you can't even see the main guy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Same, mainly due to it being popular on inkwell forums
No regrets

Same, mainly due to it being popular on inkwell forums
No regrets
it's genuinely a good and well produced movie imo. has a lot of soul put in to it. you can tell the creators really had a vision for the movie that they wanted to fulfill. most normie shit is manufactured for the sole purpose of appealing to consumers and making money

elisabeth moss is not ugly. i'd bang

Well, I respect your opinion, but she just doesn't do it for me. Features are too rugged IMO; I'm more into the very feminine, delicate look.

Just watched the invisible man that bitch ugly as fuck u were right

JFL at watching normie shit.

First thing, the main character is played by UGLY AS FUCK Elisabeth Moss; her male looksmatch would be a regular visitor and/or contributor to this forum.

As for the movie, it's nothing but blue pill, white-men-bad propaganda. The main character is escaping from a brilliant but abusive engineer and seeks refuge with her Tyrone cop friend, which is a stupid premise in itself; the blue pill cucks that made this film don't realize that high IQ people are less likely to be violent. Besides, Hypergamy 101 predicts that a woman will stay with a wealthy and powerful man, regardless how shitty he treats her.

A few cool suspense scenes, but if you want to avoid being made to feel like crap for being male, avoid this

yeah went to see it too but left after 20 minutes.
Did I miss somethting? it was just empty Rooms n' shit, without peoples tss tss
shit was whack yo

I felt like the engineer was based as fuck but he relied on the suit too much and overdid it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back