Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just want to remind you that normies are NOT doing "better" than inkwells.

still lightyears better than me

That's honestly the Normies' fault for having a bluepilled-cuck mindset. I would just have sex a couple times with the foids I can get, even if they're ugly, and then dump them if I see that she only wants my resources and doesn't like me. Nobody is forcing these betas to slave their life away for some fat bitch. But at least these Normies have the chance to get unpaid sex at couple times in their life, that's way better than what incels get. How you treat these foids as a Normie is your own choice.

I swear I’ve seen that thread with the exact same wording and exact same replies years ago :feelswhat:

Women aren’t having sec with each other (except for the minority of them), they do it with a few chads while most other men are lucky if they get a few minutes of pity sex.*