Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just walking into Starbucks as an ugly man is suicidefuel

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I went in with no mask, maybe that is why the foids working inside are colder than usual towards me. I remember when I was younger, and more handsome, the baristas would at least pretend to be nice to me, now their faces are like :feelswhat: when I get my drink.

Starbucks are like a miniature societies with hypergamy and incel-hostility dialed up to 11. For me, they represent the evil female nature.

Starbucks are like a miniature societies with hypergamy and incel-hostility dialed up to 11. For me, they represent the evil female nature.
It's my cope, and it ain't working like it used to. :feelsrope:

I just go to Starbucks to study there's one relatively close by so I can just go there and work for a bit and go home. It makes me feel mature lol and I get more work done.

I just go to Starbucks to study there's one relatively close by so I can just go there and work for a bit and go home. It makes me feel mature lol and I get more work done.
I used to do that when I was younger, now that I'm nearly a wizard, I just get my drink, and try not to talk to anyone as I walk out.

I used to do that when I was younger, now that I'm nearly a wizard, I just get my drink, and try not to talk to anyone as I walk out.
I'll prolly end up doin the same thing, so I'll enjoy it whilst I can.

It takes courage to walk into Starbucks as a sub 7 male, you'll be treated like a homeless person.
I'm gonna be homeless next year after my parents kick me out
Pepe the frog dance

agreed and their coffee and drinks are shit. Literally only there bottled frapuciono is good. all else is shit