Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy just visited IncelTears

O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
I read one of their posts telling incels to kill ourselves and I could actually feel the personality center of my brain start growing neurons. I instantly gain 15 kilos of muscle mass and my Amazon account automatically orders 52 copies of Captain Marvel. When I turn on the water to take a shower it's like a tsunami, I use up a whole bottle of shampoo and when I leave i see my hair has turned from black to blonde and my skin is the color of a thot's spray tan. I go out to get a latte drink (soy milk ofcourse) and the girl is looking at me in shock. I say what's the matter she says you have the best personality I've ever seen of anyone in this store. I respond back "ok" every female in the store starts laughing at my joke, i hear one of them say "I can tell he respects women, once my ex-boyfriend calls me back from jail from his third assault case I'm dumping him, I mean it this time." come back home, my messages are full with women sending me nudes, shit was so cash. I binge-watch every Contrapoints video in a row and donate my entire savings to women's charities before going to sleep.

I highly recommend you all read the subreddit, it's definitely not just a bunch of retards who are unknowingly exposing people to the blackpill...

I swear this better be a shitty copypasta or a horrible bait thread.

Lost braincells reading this, thanks

Avoid that place at all costs

Reading that sub cured my myopia and I can see myself growing defined cheekbones! Thanks OP!

Reading that sub cured my myopia and I can see myself growing defined cheekbones! Thanks OP!
it's all about POSITIVE THINKING and CONFIDENCE bro, don't let those silly misogynists tell you any different

I went to their advice thread and asked them how I could ask a "woman" out for coffee without creeping them out. They told me my mindset was entirely wrong, and I should check my privilege and never speak to them until spoken to. Lo and behold, my maxilla grew outward by centimeters, my eyes went from buggy prey to hooded hunter, my hairline grew back to NW0, and my legs stretched out by seven inches. I got my first approach, and now, I have a wonderful girlfriend who I love to bits, all 400 pounds of her. Thank you, Inceltears, for teaching me how be a good little soyboy for the superior sex.

I swear this better be a shitty copypasta or a horrible bait thread.
Of course it is. I’m not sure about the copypasta or bait but it’s obviously sarcastic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed my ass off, great thread

I agree my friend, this place is way too toxic. If you aren't watching at least 10 movies with strong female protagonist per day and taking hourly showers then of course you will be an incel.

I read one of their posts telling incels to kill ourselves and I could actually feel the personality center of my brain start growing neurons. I instantly gain 15 kilos of muscle mass and my Amazon account automatically orders 52 copies of Captain Marvel. When I turn on the water to take a shower it's like a tsunami, I use up a whole bottle of shampoo and when I leave i see my hair has turned from black to blonde and my skin is the color of a thot's spray tan. I go out to get a latte drink (soy milk ofcourse) and the girl is looking at me in shock. I say what's the matter she says you have the best personality I've ever seen of anyone in this store. I respond back "ok" every female in the store starts laughing at my joke, i hear one of them say "I can tell he respects women, once my ex-boyfriend calls me back from jail from his third assault case I'm dumping him, I mean it this time." come back home, my messages are full with women sending me nudes, shit was so cash. I binge-watch every Contrapoints video in a row and donate my entire savings to women's charities before going to sleep.

I highly recommend you all read the subreddit, it's definitely not just a bunch of retards who are unknowingly exposing people to the blackpill...

LMAO. Good post.

On a related note, we have a few autists in this thread whose head your post went over totally. SMH.

Too over the top with the sarcasm.

See? It's not that hard, sweaty ;)