Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just venting a bit

mevus

mevus

Greycel
honesty the matches i get on dating apps are bellow my looks league that swipe right to everyone to feel good. i tried contacting them and i’ve been left on read or didn’t get a response. and if i am somewhere irl foids get psychically uncomfy when i am in there presence.

when i was 18 and still went to school there was a normie tier lad that got all the attention from a girl, she basically hung all over him which made him comfortable and made them close. but when he was gone she wouldn’t speak wouldn’t even talk to me. if i talked to her she seemed disinterested. the look of disinterest is something that i will always get. i am socially akward and autistic, but when i get to know someone i can be charismatic, and even when my personality is good an i can make her laugh if i start to show more interest in her than friends she distances herself from me.

if foids treat me like this already why would a cold approach work? i mean if they already get uncomfortable when i stand in there presence or show disinterest when i talk to them why would it help me if i approach them irl? to seem confident? i already WAS confident in my redpilled state and it didn’t do shit. i was already charismatic and i already made girls laugh but in nooo way they showed me interest as in normie tier guys who had a personality. they would sit next to them and shit. they seem to always take there distance from me, as in if they are scared that i will get attracted to them.

and to say that look maxing will help, back than i had a really good body and my face looked at it’s “best” because i went to sports. it didn’t help. foids still we’re uncomfy and disinterested in me.

what frustrates me is that my mind still blue pills me. that there is still the one out there. but it’s a lie, even when i was comfortable and could get a good conversation going it still didn’t help.

i am 19 years old and i believe that my young age has something to do with it. that i still haven’t experienced so much in live and that it will change in the future.

but honestly my face will always remain the same maybe even get worse over time.

and fucking hell my mind still tries to say that my personality has something to do with it. it annoys me.

i won’t give up on live because foids aren’t attracted to me. i still have dreams. when i am finally getting better mentally i want to do something cool, idk if i can make it towards my goals. but being a investigator in crime scenes being a security guard or even helping old people that have been left to rot sounds amazing to me.

i am 19 years old and i believe that my young age has something to do with it. that i still haven’t experienced so much in live and that it will change in the future.
:feelstastyman:

Cool, investigating crimes isn't all roses, there's much paperwork involved.
But if you choose to do this right and fight for the truth and don't cover up higher-ups dirt, you'll be great.

Cool, investigating crimes isn't all roses, there's much paperwork involved.
But if you choose to do this right and fight for the truth and don't cover up higher-ups dirt, you'll be great.
yeah ik. i might just keep working on the place for disabled people (i am so autistic that i get really sensory overloaded which makes it hard to function or keep my mind on something) and get myself and apartment.
i am curious what do you find stupid about it?

calling me stupid while unable to clarify to me what is stupid about my statement :feelskek:
I dont need to, read what I quoted a few times
if you dont get whats wrong there is no hope for you

Shit ain't getting better, most men peak physically 18-25
and to say that look maxing will help, back than i had a really good body and my face looked at it’s “best” because i went to sports. it didn’t help. foids still we’re uncomfy and disinterested in me.
How is your face/height?
but honestly my face will always remain the same maybe even get worse over time.
Unless you get surgery the agepill will get you.

honesty the matches i get on dating apps are bellow my looks league that swipe right to everyone to feel good. i tried contacting them and i’ve been left on read or didn’t get a response. and if i am somewhere irl foids get psychically uncomfy when i am in there presence.

when i was 18 and still went to school there was a normie tier lad that got all the attention from a girl, she basically hung all over him which made him comfortable and made them close. but when he was gone she wouldn’t speak wouldn’t even talk to me. if i talked to her she seemed disinterested. the look of disinterest is something that i will always get. i am socially akward and autistic, but when i get to know someone i can be charismatic, and even when my personality is good an i can make her laugh if i start to show more interest in her than friends she distances herself from me.

if foids treat me like this already why would a cold approach work? i mean if they already get uncomfortable when i stand in there presence or show disinterest when i talk to them why would it help me if i approach them irl? to seem confident? i already WAS confident in my redpilled state and it didn’t do shit. i was already charismatic and i already made girls laugh but in nooo way they showed me interest as in normie tier guys who had a personality. they would sit next to them and shit. they seem to always take there distance from me, as in if they are scared that i will get attracted to them.

what frustrates me is that my mind still blue pills me. that there is still the one out there. but it’s a lie, even when i was comfortable and could get a good conversation going it still didn’t help.

and fucking hell my mind still tries to say that my personality has something to do with it. it annoys me.

i won’t give up on live because foids aren’t attracted to me. i still have dreams. when i am finally getting better mentally i want to do something cool, idk if i can make it towards my goals. but being a investigator in crime scenes being a security guard or even helping old people that have been left to rot sounds amazing to me.
After 20 everything is downhill buddy boy. 30 hits like truck.

[UWSL]How is your face/height?[/UWSL]
long midface crooked jaw that makes my head look weird tiny eyes where one slaks off and they look tired disinterested all the time. height is 6’1 but living in the netherlands it’s average.
it’s what i thought. it seems to get worse already
ooh yeah and i have a bad hairline which makes my hair look like shit

long midface crooked jaw that makes my head look weird tiny eyes where one slaks off and they look tired disinterested all the time. height is 6’1 but living in the netherlands it’s average.
Heightmogs me to oblivion, but that's nothing special in Holland.
it’s what i thought. it seems to get worse already
Tbh

I dont need to, read what I quoted a few times
if you dont get whats wrong there is no hope for you
i think you misunderstood what i said but that’s understandable. i didn’t say it the way i wanted to.
Heightmogs me to oblivion, but that's nothing special in Holland.
yup… i might have normal height here, but my face is ugly.

that is so true

I'm turning 28 in a few months

My whole life has been rejection and failure

It doesn't get better, it just gets worse as you grow older

that is so true

I'm turning 28 in a few months

My whole life has been rejection and failure

It doesn't get better, it just gets worse as you grow older
Yeah, after 25 in my case i started to deteriorate both in looks and mentally at faster rate, at 30 you are a mere shadow of your former self. If someone dont get a girlfriend till 20 he is screwed, foids dont drop requirements with age, especially with all the simps around ready to break their neck for a crumb of pussy

honesty the matches i get on dating apps are bellow my looks league that swipe right to everyone to feel good.
I am sorry for you but dating apps are chad only.

It doesent get better with age. If there is anything that you can do, better do it now.

Yeah, after 25 in my case i started to deteriorate both in looks and mentally at faster rate, at 30 you are a mere shadow of your former self. If someone dont get a girlfriend till 20 he is screwed, foids dont drop requirements with age, especially with all the simps around ready to break their neck for a crumb of pussy
man you are right. even when i was younger i primed at 18 and it’s been getting worse already i ate like a horse back then and still had a decent body, but now that i am getting to the point of being 20 i get fatter even tho i don’t eat that bad. even less than then. more fat in the face already. i have a stomach that even if i still don’t eat much remains there.

Yeah my mind also started deteriorating at 25. I started drinking more alcohol at 25 as well.

Sometimes I wonder why God made my genetics like this. Why didn't God make me tall, handsome, rich, and have a big dick?

At church I'm told everything happens for reason and we have to trust and believe God.

It just makes me sad and angry :cryfeels:

I am sorry for you but dating apps are chad only.
true and irl i get disinterested and uncomfortable stares :feelsUgh:
It doesent get better with age. If there is anything that you can do, better do it now.
nothing tbh, i can work out but seeing how i got treated then it didn’t change much.
Yeah my mind also started deteriorating at 25.

Sometimes I wonder why God made my genetics like this. Why didn't God make me tall, handsome, rich, and have a big dick?

At church I'm told everything happens for reason and we have to trust and believe God.

It just makes me sad and angry :cryfeels:
it’s unfair right? why fate has to be this bad.

true and irl i get disinterested and uncomfortable stares :feelsUgh:

nothing tbh, i can work out but seeing how i got treated then it didn’t change much.

it’s unfair right? why fate has to be this bad.
Try to look into jaw surgery. Eye slacking? You mean ptosis? this can be corrected.

Try to look into jaw surgery. Eye slacking? You mean ptosis? this can be corrected.
well i also have canthalt tilt and droopy eyes so idk if it will change my appearance that well. my jaw could be and option but i need to collect money and that will take some time. and even if i have a nice jaw my face will still look ugly so idk if it’s worth the risk. but i’ll let it sit on my mind.

I wonder the same.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Its too much

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner
Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal
have mercy on us

Glory to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
now and forever, and unto the ages of ages
amen

Last edited:
As the gatekeepers of sex in 2021, women have the highest standards imaginable. And guess what?

You don't meet her standards.

Women will never love you.

Brutalredditpill