Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just turned 25!

P

plskillme079

Greycel
Hey there! Just turned 25! Still a virgin, and with 0 gf I thought that I would be crying and drinking all of the day but thanks to my online Twitter friends! I had 50 people wishing me a happy birthday, 0 girls in total but no problem, I think that I finally accepted my situation and I really just don’t care anymore, any one who turned 25 recently? How it was for you? I just bought some cake and some online stuff to celebrate, I feel that I’m really good on my own, sometimes I will get a down but the best thing to do is to take my Lorazepam and to sleep, there is nothing worse that staying awake when you feel down! I love my job I work with the football (soccer) team of Montréal I do security and I really like it because football is my religion and without it I would probably kill myself lol. In the last 4 months my bank account went from 500$ to 6K and I’m really happy about it too

Heavy foid vibes :feelswhat:

good for ya job at least you made this thread taking about your life

You're giving off infiltrator/highscooler/rich parent/normie vibes.

50 people? What are u famous

mogs me,
I wish I was still 25

Kill yourself nigger tranny foid infiltrator:feelsUgh:

Damn 50 friends mogs me.... irl

25 is point of no return. The longer we remain virgin the more likely it is we stay as one.