Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just tried Tinder for the first time for several days to see how over it was, I was not surprised.

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I gathered up copped photos of me at family weddings and other outings that I was dragged into to make it seem like I am "outgoing", ofc showing my face and some photos even dating back several years when I was at my "prime" when I wasn't fat.

Not one MATCH, NONE. Am I surprised? Of course not. How could a short ethnically impure hideous subhuman with Aspergers like me be thinking he has any chance at finding a companion, especially in todays sexual market. A market that has the biggest gap between classes of any economy in existence throughout human history. However in this economy in 2022, the bottom class are ostracized and scrutinized by soyciety for being said bottom class regardless of it being out of our control. Such treatment was commonplace to see during the feudal ages between serfs and lords, where the peasants are seen as mere dirt compared to the nobles simply due to how they perceived the quality of blood. These beliefs would be socially unacceptable today in the 1st world however that is how sexhavers see us, instead of blood being the reason, it is our bones they see as inferior. Thus in their eyes we are insignificant filth that should have no right to mate, and if dared to speak out against this injustice, the (((system))) will crush us in an instant. Similar to how feudal society would treat any peasants who show dissidence, straight to the fucking gallows. At the same time they gaslight us into thinking sex isn't important and that it doesn't matter when infact it does, without sex the human species wouldn't exist. So to say that sex doesn't matter, you cucks are also inherently saying that humanity doesn't matter JFL :society:

Last edited:
at this point it's the rope

I also never had a match, not even bots.

I have been on most known free dating sites (I would never ever pay for that shit) for the last 15 years or so.
From memory I started with some site named "match.com" and terra chat boxes and after that have been on each and every site that came along.
From al those sites the only thing that I gathered was a rich collection of insults.
I have been insulted so many times based on my appearance that I stopped believing I was even human.
From "tan feo" to "gárgolas" to "scary face" to "horrible".

I would say internet dating is an excellent idea if you want to rope anyway.

I tried I even acting like a chad. All acting hot and sweaty. Pecs showing no shirt. My corvette behind me. Nothing. Tinder needs to be dismantled faster than a diesel vehicle in a pick a part on a sale weekend full of mexicans.
Fuck both tinder and onlyfans.

you knew it was over from the beginning yet still tried
i wish i had your courage even if its pointless

you knew it was over from the beginning yet still tried
i wish i had your courage even if its pointless
Imagine if I used pictures of how I look like now :feelsaww: The feds would already be busting my door down looking for you know what by now :feelsclown:

You have to be lucky to even score a woman from a dumpster dive todays society.

Tinder is Chad only boyo.

Even chad lites are struggling. The landwhales are raising their standards, it's a goddamn joke. Soon it will be giga Chad only. :feelswhat:

[UWSL]I had 2 matches after 3 weeks. One was a bot and one didn't answer me. It's on me, I'm too ugly and just too shit. I used to have a fake account with a handsome Chad. I had a lot of matches with the fake account. The toilets even took the first step.[/UWSL]