Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy just took shower

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
i feel fresh tbh
and also i feel like i can get chick now, literally shower fixed my whole life, when i ended i grow up about 7 inches and gain muscles, its legit guys do it

Now pretty whores easy will spread legs for you

when i ended i grow up about 7 inches and gain muscles
:soy: No way bro, told ya! Yikes at other incels who don’t take my godlike advice lul! :soy:

Showers are based. I feel better and my thoughts seem less disturbed after I take a shower.

i need at least 2 showers everyday

@Damo the incel @angrycurrycel @quinn24 clowns roll out

Taking a shower definitely feels good tbh.

My cousin told me he caught his 13 year old son fucking his 14 year old girlfriend.
The same fucking day my cousin's wife complained that the kid doesn't want to take showers and stinks up the house.
This kid is the same age as Xbox 360 and he's already permanently lifemogged me.

My cousin told me he caught his 13 year old son fucking his 14 year old girlfriend.
The same fucking day my cousin's wife complained that the kid doesn't want to take showers and stinks up the house.
This kid is the same age as Xbox 360 and he's already permanently lifemogged me.
damn that's brutal
chads can even stink now

I do anywhere from 80-130 minutes of exercise a day, so I smell like a public toilet by the time I take my shower. If I couldn't shower, I would go ER and hope my targets don't smell me coming.

I do anywhere from 80-130 minutes of exercise a day, so I smell like a public toilet by the time I take my shower. If I couldn't shower, I would go ER and hope my targets don't smell me coming.
i can handle like 2 days without taking shower and i still smell okay i mean my brother tells that he doesnt feel anything wrong, but im using many tricks to smell okay and cute
i know my friend who has stinking feet and its terrible to be with him in one room ded srs

Do you also respect da whamen? :soy:

JFL i loled hard at this ngl. I dont know shit about my cousin but he lifemogs me.

"See, my advice works you INKEL!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

im taking a shower tonight

it's my indian genes:feelscry:
Indian Curry Chicken 2