Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel just told a femoid that she's a whore IRL

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
1 hour ago a femoid bumped into me and screamed "stop fucking pushing me" i replied with shut your fucking mouth

she mumbled something and i told her that she's a dumb whore :chad::chad::chad: (she was dressed like one anyways, exposed top and whore pants despite the temperatures being low as fuck)

gigalifefuel for me, she was angry that an incel dared to talk back, she's probably used to cucks who would never dare to do that

Yeah, they are use to pushing men around without them retaliating since most men let them get away with it.

thank u very much for the lifefuel brocel, they're not entitled to your respect

Hahaha more men need to do this and put the sloots in their place. Their ego and privilege is too high

she most likely didnt expect you to respond, gj

wen I walk past chicks I simply say , whore or slut right in their little fucking ears .

I'm too low inhib to say that to a foid in her face, tbh.

1 hour ago a femoid bumped into me and screamed "stop fucking pushing me" i replied with shut your fucking mouth

she mumbled something and i told her that she's a dumb whore :chad::chad::chad: (she was dressed like one anyways, exposed top and whore pants despite the temperatures being low as fuck)

gigalifefuel for me, she was angry that an incel dared to talk back, she's probably used to cucks who would never dare to do that

This is why us incels should train our bodies to don't be weak, so in case a whiteknight simp tries to help a bitch, we don't have to worry and we are able to keep being based.

Last edited:
What would you respond if she call you "ugly piece of shit"? I would be really angry tbh and wouldn't manage the situation

17889.jpg

based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back