Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked a hussy if she has a problem basically.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I asked a hussy if she has a problem basically.

So, while I was walking to the shop, a hussy with a group of her female friends, or whoever they were, was taking the piss out of me.

It’s night time and this only happened a few minutes ago but my question is, why did she feel safe doing this while only with a group of other women, did she think I was just yet another simp that she could push around? There was no men with them, only other females. The female who started doesn’t know me and is lucky I’m not a violent person because perhaps one day she will do this shit to the wrong person.

There was no one around except for me and them females besides people inside the chip shop and the grocery shop so I wonder if the female had a plan to scream and act like the victim in hopes white knights coming run out the stores to help if I did physically retaliate.

Last edited:
In those exact words I said ‘You got a problem, like?’ In UK, some of say ‘Like’ at the end of a sentence, not really for any reason, it’s hard to explain but just something some of us do.

You should've fought back bro lol.

What is a "hussy"?