Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just to be clear 90 kg at 5'9 is overweight right?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
my dumbfuck mother seems to think otherwise. she wont even let me go to normal weight or at the very least slightly overweight rather than severely because i would be "anorexic" at a measly 75 fucking kilos. i cant even looksmaxx because she wants me to be a fat fuck like everyone else in my family. even though i have triple chin and my bloat is probably in the 99th percentile for 17 yr olds im perfectly fine at my weight! honestly couldnt be more excited to go to uni in 2 years.

I wish I was 90kg. Being stuck at 56-58kg is a fucking nightmare at 5'7ish.

Yeah it's fat as fuck. You have a terrible mother. Mine is the same way to a lesser degree. When my bodyfat gets to around 12%, she starts telling me I should gain weight even though research shows that 12% is optimal for men.

If you were a girl it's beautiful. But since you are a guy it's indeed overweight and you should drop somewhere around 15-20kg to reach healthy weight.

not obese but overweight do you not have a huge gut?

or if you partake in bodybuilding or strength training could be muscle mass but I highly doubt it sounds like way too much

That's borderline obese mate.

Yeah it's fat as fuck. You have a terrible mother. Mine is the same way to a lesser degree. When my bodyfat gets to around 12%, she starts telling me I should gain weight even though research shows that 12% is optimal for men.

everyone in my family is overweight so when i go below 80kg she calls me anorexic and practically forcefeeds me or else i have to leave the house. i present the facts, tell her the BMI and all that but she doesnt give a shit. shes so ignorant its actually painful. i dont know how much longer i can stand with her.
That's borderline obese mate.

EXACTLY. explain that to my moronic mother.

everyone in my family is overweight so when i go below 80kg she calls me anorexic and practically forcefeeds me or else i have to leave the house. i present the facts, tell her the BMI and all that but she doesnt give a shit. shes so ignorant its actually painful. i dont know how much longer i can stand with her.

Yeah my mom is not as bad as yours. She doesn't forcefeed me but she buys a lot of tasty and tempting junk food when my bodyfat gets low. She probably doens't think I notice but I do.

nigga what ?

that might be even obese depending on your muscle mass

Yeah my mom is not as bad as yours. She doesn't forcefeed me but she buys a lot of tasty and tempting junk food when my bodyfat gets low. She probably doens't think I notice but I do.

your mom isnt that bad. she only encourages you to go beyond 12%(which is pretty lean anyway) but doesnt force you to. my mom forces me to stay above 80 and probably wont even let me go below 90 this time. she is just hindering me.

nigga what ?

that might be even obese depending on your muscle mass

lmfao exactly. i try to explain it to her but she wont fucking take logic.

How are you 90kg at 5 foot 9 AND a framecel? Something tells me your frame isnt that bad

How are you 90kg at 5 foot 9 AND a framecel? Something tells me your frame isnt that bad

i have tiny fucking wrists. 7 inch would be highballing it. i did the test where you wrap your ring finger around your thumb on the other wrist and it overlapped which means i have a small frame.
gymcel hard till u go to university

it wont be enough because if she sees im below a certain level of weight by my facial fat she will make me eat back up to obesity. i will have to take the dieting more slowly so that she doesnt notice the drop in weight.

It's over for psychotic-mothercels.

i have tiny fucking wrists. 7 inch would be highballing it. i did the test where you wrap your ring finger around your thumb on the other wrist and it overlapped which means i have a small frame.

it wont be enough because if she sees im below a certain level of weight by my facial fat she will make me eat back up to obesity. i will have to take the dieting more slowly so that she doesnt notice the drop in weight.
7 inch is average. I have 6.0 inches jfl

It's over for psychotic-mothercels.

despite my autism, i wouldnt be half the mentalcel i would be currently if my mother wasnt such a nutcase. she is a complete nutcase and it has damaged me on a psychological level. now shes also hindering my looksmaxx designs and forcing me to be at unhealthy levels of weight. shes just holding me back i need to move on with my life.
7 inch is average. I have 6.0 inches jfl

i tested myself with the ring finger and thumb and it overlapped though.

my dumbfuck mother seems to think otherwise. she wont even let me go to normal weight or at the very least slightly overweight rather than severely because i would be "anorexic" at a measly 75 fucking kilos. i cant even looksmaxx because she wants me to be a fat fuck like everyone else in my family. even though i have triple chin and my bloat is probably in the 99th percentile for 17 yr olds im perfectly fine at my weight! honestly couldnt be more excited to go to uni in 2 years.
So you realize your family might be the reason you're incel because they want you to be bluepilled as a happy fat dude.

At least you are aiming at becoming the ideal 12% BMI, a potential Chad.

Keep up the good work, bro.

despite my autism, i wouldnt be half the mentalcel i would be currently if my mother wasnt such a nutcase. she is a complete nutcase and it has damaged me on a psychological level. now shes also hindering my looksmaxx designs and forcing me to be at unhealthy levels of weight. shes just holding me back i need to move on with my life.

Nigga I can wrap my PINKY and thumb and they'll overlap. Yours is small fry.

I can't afford to eat like a pig and lifting weights without eating is completely pointless.

Severly underweight. My arms are the size of a teenage girls.
atleast you dont get heightmogged by them like i do :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Overlapping your wrist with your fingers and thumb means nothing. If you have big hands and long fingers it can over lap over big wrists.

Dude, start losing fat honestly. At this weight your body will naturally assist on your endeavors and you will notice your progress soon.
And your nofap bullshit will be ACTUALLY helpful in this case.

Dude, start losing fat honestly. At this weight your body will naturally assist on your endeavors and you will notice your progress soon.
And your nofap bullshit will be ACTUALLY helpful in this case.

thats what im doing. i desperately need to lose weight and nothing will interfere with that, including her.

I wish I was 90kg. Being stuck at 56-58kg is a fucking nightmare at 5'7ish.
Dude you're fine at your current weight.

Your body knows its ideal weight.
I can't afford to eat like a pig and lifting weights without eating is completely pointless.

I actually have been like that all my life.

I've also been a volcel for the past 10 years. Before that it was a bit of incel, mentalcel and volcel since 1992.

Before 1992 I was likely a mentalcel.

To be honest I was born with a right chicken wing so I should have gone incel.

Back then I'd never consider myself incel.

Today, it's volcel.

Last edited:
Bruh atleast your momma looking after you my parents don't give a shit what I eat hahaha

Bruh atleast your momma looking after you my parents don't give a shit what I eat hahaha

"looking after me"

you mean abusing me by forcing me to be severely overweight/borderline obese...

I'm 5'11.5", 83kg (183lbs) and I'm fat as fuck. 90kg at 5'9" is obese.

What would 10-12 percent bf be roughly for a 5 ft 9 dude? Did you calculate?

That's basically what I am and I'm not obese but it is too fat.

lift motherfucker

lift motherfucker

Did you not read the fucking post? I said I can't afford to eat the insane amount of protein you need to get any improvement.

Lifting without a shit ton of caloric surplus is POINTLESS. You won't get ANY gains.

Seriously relatable. My mom and dad were both fat and my mom did the same as urs. I was 90kg at 5'10. I wanted to lose weight and my mom told me there was nothing wrong and I was developing anorexia. We have doctor visits in our youth here in the netherlands and the doctor told my mom I am 'definitely overweight, but it's not too bad' and my mom somehow took that as 'nothing is wrong'.

My mom legit refilled my plate if I wasn't looking, refilled my drink when I wasn't looking, and sabotaged my weight loss attempts. Always told me it's healthy to 'eat as much as you physically can' and I am ungratefull for her cooking because kids in Africa had no food. Later found out she was clearly a narc.
She legit ruined any chance I had at a normal childhood by making me fat. No wonder I coped by excessively playing vidya.

I'm 5'11.5", 83kg (183lbs) and I'm fat as fuck. 90kg at 5'9" is obese.
83kg at 6'0 with a decent amount of muscle-mass looks pretty damn good actually. This is me, 6'0, 87kg with beginner weightlifting stats:

OQnctiQ.jpg

82-83kg with more muscle mass is my goal weight tbh. According to some scans im at 17-18% body fat atm. So losing 5kg and gaining more muscle would put me close to 12% bodyfat.

wtf she is literally keeping you fat. I am 125lb vs 90kg(198lb) 5'8 and im perfectly healthy. make your own meals or something if you really have to

Last edited:
thats what im doing. i desperately need to lose weight and nothing will interfere with that, including her.
The moment I started living by myself, I lost 10kg in 4 months while not consciously trying to lose weight lmao.

I legit wouldn't be suprised if it turned out that my mother actually put in random high kcal shit in the meals she fed me to keep me more fat. I often noticed already that the meat and soup she made had really large amounts of fat in them.

Making me fat isn't the worst my mom did though. The other psychotic shit she did fucked me up psychologically aswell. Psychotic-motherceldom is real.

Seriously relatable. My mom and dad were both fat and my mom did the same as urs. I was 90kg at 5'10. I wanted to lose weight and my mom told me there was nothing wrong and I was developing anorexia. We have doctor visits in our youth here in the netherlands and the doctor told my mom I am 'definitely overweight, but it's not too bad' and my mom somehow took that as 'nothing is wrong'.

My mom legit refilled my plate if I wasn't looking, refilled my drink when I wasn't looking, and sabotaged my weight loss attempts. Always told me it's healthy to 'eat as much as you physically can' and I am ungratefull for her cooking because kids in Africa had no food. Later found out she was clearly a narc.
She legit ruined any chance I had at a normal childhood by making me fat. No wonder I coped by excessively playing vidya.

According to some scans im at 17-18% body fat atm. So losing 5kg and gaining more muscle would put me close to 12% bodyfat.
I look like you with a bit more fat, mostly love handles. I'm at 25% bf. I'm starting SL 5X5 soon while on a cut. Hoping to go down to at least 13% bf before lean bulking.

yell in her face that you dont want to be a fat fuck then throw some piss bottles around and go er

I'm 89 kgs at 6'1'' and I think I'm pretty fat

yell in her face that you dont want to be a fat fuck then throw some piss bottles around and go er
Doesn't work with narc moms. I threw my plate of food at her at some point in my youth while screaming at her that I didn't want to eat this much. She would just do the same shit again the next day, you scream again, big fight. Next day? Same shit, so u start screaming again. Next day? Same shit, still that psychomom fills up my plate and tells me to eat as much as I can.

Untill I gave up and just ate the food she gave me lmao. I was pretty young at the time, around 12 or 13yo. At that point I basically sorta started accepting I would always be 'the fat kid' and stopped caring. Started playing vidya instead and dinner was enjoyable again, because my mom was happy that I ate a lot.

Doesn't work with narc moms. I threw my plate of food at her at some point in my youth while screaming at her that I didn't want to eat this much. She would just do the same shit again the next day, you scream again, big fight. Next day? Same shit, so u start screaming again. Next day? Same shit, still that psychomom fills up my plate and tells me to eat as much as I can.

Untill I gave up and just ate the food she gave me lmao. I was pretty young at the time, around 12 or 13yo. At that point I basically sorta started accepting I would always be 'the fat kid' and stopped caring. Started playing vidya instead and dinner was enjoyable again, because my mom was happy that I ate a lot.

I look like you with a bit more fat, mostly love handles. I'm at 25% bf. I'm starting SL 5X5 soon while on a cut. Hoping to go down to at least 13% bf before lean bulking.
Yeah, weightlifting is good. Be sure to eat enough protein, helps with weightloss because it fills you up more and makes it easier to be on a caloric deficit.

5'10, 68kg, abs just about visible. Unless you've gymcelled for years, you're definitely overweight.

"looking after me"

you mean abusing me by forcing me to be severely overweight/borderline obese...
Dude im same height and catching up to your weight also a framecel and my parents hardly cook for me she can't be forcing you your not in Guantanamo hahaha

you weigh yourselves by packs of cocaine?