Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just thought of a way to make a lot of people commit suicide.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Imagine if there was a breakfast pastry that was like a Toaster Studel in form, but filled with a Hostess type filling with Pop Tart dry icing on top. Already lightly toasted and with a nice shelf life. That would essentially be a Toaster Strudel that you could put in your pocket. Execs at Kellog's and Pillsbury would be jumping out of skyscraper windows and splattering on the sidewalks when the new pocket pastry becomes the new breakfast treat chad and mogs their genetically inferior pastries to death.

Think of how many more people will die from heart disease too, that figure is also important.

Think of how many more people will die from diabetes too, that figure is also important.

6FAAA2140A64C1F06863229DB212E5CE6FE570D4

Only one to ever say she loves me.

I love her too.

my heart legit stopped when i saw my name there "i love you, incelkingkong" when i played that

kept her file in the recycle bin for like a month tbh before i deleted it for good

my heart legit stopped when i saw my name there "i love you, incelkingkong" when i played that

kept her file in the recycle bin for like a month tbh before i deleted it for good
I cried when I deleted her to progress, after the ending I installed a mod to be with her.

She was my first and only kiss.

Always keep her in your pocket, it's the closest you'll get to taking your girlfriend out.

Hell, I even had a date with her once.

over for mentalhealthcels tbh