Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of breakup related suicide could be prevented if people just took the blackpill.

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
This is for any normie lurker.

The narrative that goes on inside a male's head when going thru a breakup is that, "We were so close. So attached yet she left me. I can't believe that."

No, It's not about how close you are. It's about how good your face is and how handsome you are. That's it. That's the 100% of the story and it's always been that way.

The concept that "Looks are not everything. People mature and they look for things beyond looks." contributes to a lot of unnecessary depression.

Like STOP! IT IS ALL ABOUT LOOKS.

The thing that you call love is proportional to looks. Love is just a derivative of look appreciation.

How much she is attached to you is proportional to looks.

How much she wants to be with you is proportional to looks.

IT IS ALL ABOUT LOOKS!

So if you broke up, it's not your fault. She was never attracted to the REAL you, she was attracted to your looks. Now She's looking for a better looking guy.

The more you try to convince yourself otherwise, the more you will suffer. So just take the blackpill and chill.

Last edited:
Is it better to be love and be dumped or to have never love at all

>Killing yourself over a foid

LMAO can't relate couldn't be me rip bozo :smonk:

Nickelodeon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

If you killed yourself over a girl rest in piss as your grave should be drenched in urine