Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i want to make a female (or multiple) commit suicide

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
it'd be a pleasure to be the reason for a female's suicide , i can't stand females and how happy and cheerful they're because they got everything easy
everything is given to them on a silver plate with no effort , they never had a glimpse of what hardship really is

it's just hard living as a man , but it'd be less hard if i cause a female's suicide as a little revenge , it'd be ideal if all foomales commit suicide

nothing new has been established in this thread , i just hate women
it's not that i wouldn't kill them , it'd be hilarious if they did the killing with their own hands xd

women do not commit suicide

repeat after me

women do not commit suicide

it'd be a pleasure to be the reason for a female's suicide , i can't stand females and how happy and cheerful they're because they got everything easy
everything is given to them on a silver plate with no effort , they never had a glimpse of what hardship really is

it's just hard living as a man , but it'd be less hard if i cause a female's suicide as a little revenge , it'd be ideal if all foomales commit suicide

nothing new has been established in this thread , i just hate women
it's not that i wouldn't kill them , it'd be hilarious if they did the killing with their own hands xd
View attachment 691391
Usually, getting a Foid Caught in a sexual act and blackmailing them (especially if they come from a religious background) is the trick. Just make sure you move to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the one where you did it. (So many Retards running to Mexico)! !

It would have to be like in Seven movie where Kevin spacy cuts disfigures a foid and leaves pills