Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just the touch of a foid is enough to leave you intoxicated for days

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
So I mentioned a few times that one of my copes is playing handball. This one park I go to has this older guy who's really nice. But he has a daughter that would sometimes play there as well. She usually doesn't play with us since she's obviously not as good being a girl but one of the other partners wasn't as good either so she joined in with her dad as a doubles partner for fun. She's pretty young, idk her exact age but I'd guess she's still a teen anywhere from 16-19. She's really cute too. Skinny and fit with a pretty face. Anyway after the game ends it's customary to shake hands with everyone. When she gave me five, for a split second I felt her super soft hand against mine and I was placed in a state of utter euphoria for that split second. It was such an intense feeling that I will never experience again. That was days ago and I still feel the high off that initial moment. I think about it sporadically throughout the day and it makes me feel both incredibly sad and happy. Sad to know that this is the closet I'll ever get to a woman's touch. Happy because at least I got to experience it. This was literally just a touch of the hand that occurred for split second. I cannot fathom what it must be like to ascend with someone like this but I can understand why some guys who have sex are such low inhib motherfuckers. When you actually ascend with a girl like this you can die happy. You fear nothing else in life because you've already experience the greatest joy anyone can possibly experience. Where else do you go from there? Life is complete.

Last edited:
Ill feel like that when a foid shakes hands with my dick

I know what that's like. A girl once hugged me in highschool for a challenge (She was supposed to hug every guy in class or something stupid, can't remember) and it's the best feeling ever. It's the worst feeling ever after the hug knowing it'll most likely never happen again.
78a307b6864f0ccfab68213aa02556d6

I know what that's like. A girl once hugged me in highschool for a challenge (She was supposed to hug every guy in class or something stupid, can't remember) and it's the best feeling ever. It's the worst feeling ever after the hug knowing it'll most likely never happen again.
View attachment 863201
mogs me. never even hugged a girl before :cryfeels:

Mogs me, I’ve never touched my crushes hand. I’d probably never wash it again

Mogs me, I’ve never touched my crushes hand. I’d probably never wash it again
I've been thinking next time if I get the chance to play with her again maybe instead of giving five at the end I can actually shake her hand. It would give me more time to actually feel the softness of it :ahegao:.Maybe then I can not be considered khhv anymore :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

A foid smiled and waved at me not even a hot one older than me fat too just a coworker engaging in basic manners I turned my head and blushed as it was objectively one of the most pleasant experiences with a toilet in my life.

One time a foid teacher tapped me on my shoulder and I felt exactly like this.

So I mentioned a few times that one of my copes is playing handball. This one park I go to has this older guy who's really nice. But he has a daughter that would sometimes play there as well. She usually doesn't play with us since she's obviously not as good being a girl but one of the other partners wasn't as good either so she joined in with her dad as a doubles partner for fun. She's pretty young, idk her exact age but I'd guess she's still a teen anywhere from 16-19. She's really cute too. Skinny and fit with a pretty face. Anyway after the game ends it's customary to shake hands with everyone. When she gave me five, for a split second I felt her super soft hand against mine and I was placed in a state of utter euphoria for that split second. It was such an intense feeling that I will never experience again. That was days ago and I still feel the high off that initial moment. I think about it sporadically throughout the day and it makes me feel both incredibly sad and happy. Sad to know that this is the closet I'll ever get to a woman's touch. Happy because at least I got to experience it. This was literally just a touch of the hand that occurred for split second. I cannot fathom what it must be like to ascend with someone like this but I can understand why some guys who have sex are such low inhib motherfuckers. When you actually ascend with a girl like this you can die happy. You fear nothing else in life because you've already experience the greatest joy anyone can possibly experience. Where else do you go from there? Life is complete.
So i can legally fuck her since its 16 plus here

yeah a foid touching you is intoxicating like a drug i relate to this

View attachment 863201
09 centipedew1200

The centipede of pain grows longer every minute

Meanwhile Chad gets his cock touched with her mouth 24/7 and it's completely natural to him like drinking water

yea I can attest to this. last time i touched a foid was years ago during church where it was accustomed to hug the person sitting next to you when the service ends. the feeling is irreplaceable. its like a warm blanket of luscious euphoria, but in those circumstances it was painfully awkward too

gives me blue balls

Not me, I don’t like being touched

I get it but this is sad depraved cuckery shit no wonder people go full ER this is a sad existance you might as well dig yourself into a female bathrooms plumbing and coom everytime a foid wastes on your peeping face :bigbrain:

Where is your location

I used to cope as a kid that i'll be a famous handball player.

Anyway, fucking broootal man i can only imagine me trying to have sex with her, i'll coom before we even start.

Once you see human nature for what it is, no amount of affection can make you flattered.

The way everyone is discussing touching foids, I can relate and it makes sense why normies are so 2-faced and vile in their quest for the attention of a foid, it really is like a drug and these normies will do anything to get their fix.

Touching foids is like an addiction, you can never get enough of it. They may seem nice, but in reality they just want to use you. I'd rather get pleasure from chatting with a bot than get stuck up in foids addiction.

i once touched a woman in the metro and she enjoyed it and didn't fight back

i bet she was thinking about my cock while i was running my fingers on her jeans

No one besides us understands how painful it is to never been touched by a woman :cryfeels:

Dnr, sounds cuckish ngl

That is really pathetic.

i once touched a woman in the metro and she enjoyed it and didn't fight back

i bet she was thinking about my cock while i was running my fingers on her jeans
Fucking chad. I did this and she literally called the cops

I could give a fuck about a woman touching me
I want a relationship and sex, anything else is just more blueballing

Also stop simping

I haven’t been touched by a foid in years other than my mom

Their touch is fantastic.

When I'm at work, sometimes, I have to handle something to the foids that work with me and we usually end up touching hands by accident.

It's so incredible how their hands are so soft. I feel in heaven when it happens.

I could be a whole day just touching and kissing their hands.

It's so sad that we are denied of having love.

This is all symptom of depression. This thread is a monument to the damages of inceldom to our psyche.

Congrats for experiencing that feeling