Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just texted my mom that if her boyfriend comes in my room and harasses me I’ll beat his fucking ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I’m tired of playing games

I’m rooting for you op. Kick his ass if he fucks with you :feelsBox:

If he comes over fill his shoes to the brim with shit and do it every time

GO ER on his ass

stab him
stabby stab

stab him
stabby stab
Only in self defense, I’m not trying to got to jail. But I’m done being a little itch. If he wants to fuck with me I fuck his bitch ass up good

Only in self defense, I’m not trying to got to jail. But I’m down being a little itch. If he wants to fuck with me I fuck his bitch ass up good
based

Your weight and his weight approximately?

Also do you have any combat experience op?

Your weight and his weight approximately?

Also do you have any combat experience op?
He’s ogre maxed, and I’m a skinny fuck. He’s a 6’1 probably 250 pounder. I’m 6’1 and 140 pounds jfl. The point is I’m gonna send a message not to fuck with me a hopefully my mom kicks him out after he takes the first punch. I’m also a good fighter, I used to do wrestling in high school and would take most fatties out despite being underweight

He’s ogre maxed, and I’m a skinny fuck. He’s a 6’1 probably 250 pounder. I’m 6’1 and 140 pounds jfl.
Those really aren't good odds but the wrestling at least accounts for something especially if you manage to get him in a good hold.
Good luck.

stab him
stabby stab

Absolutely brutal if your mom fucks him while you're in the house.

Those really aren't good odds but the wrestling at least accounts for something especially if you manage to get him in a good hold.
Good luck.
I’m a just fuck his ass up. Jfl at foids who go for dark triad thug ogres my mom is a dumb bitch and she was telling me today “no one likes asshole” and I said bitch you’re dating an asshole. How dumb can foids be?

Step 1: Buy ar15
Step 2: Wait for him to threaten you
Step 3: Defend yourself

Are you more alpha and higher perceived fighting success, or him? Also why is your dad letting him fuck with you??
I’m not higher perceived fighting success and I never knew my father

alright tough guy

Good luck bro give it to him good.

Tie some rope to the door handle with the other end to the trigger of a double-barrel shotgun. Get your mum to clean up the mess and hide the body.

Can I join in?
Grenade   Copy 1

Your moms boyfriend harasses you?