Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just take a shower bro

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Hey normies , today i took at least 3 showers. According to your theory , foids should have gone crazy by my presence in the public:lul::lul::lul::lul: I wonder what i did wrong that its not working:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I took a shower and i become chad

I took a shower and i become chad
I took so many showers that my groundwater level fell down to very low :feelzez::lul: yet i wonder why foids still don't like me :soy::soy::soy:

I'm out of ideas if you already took a shower :lul::lul:

Have you tried holding frame and getting new haircut?

I'm out of ideas if you already took a shower :lul::lul:
True..even i thought taking shower is the most high step you can take to attract foids :soy::soy: I must have used the wrong soap :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Have you tried holding frame and getting new haircut?
You wouldn't believe but I tried thr most jealousy guarded secret of Normies to get foids..i.e i was also being cOnFiDeNt bRO...:soy::soy::soy::soy: i don't know what went wrong

71B16039 4BBA 401C 993E 4617E1DF2B8C

crazy how this site made showering for foids, shower for the sake of your own nose bro

smelly chads probably still fuck, doesn't make them any less nasty though

Every shower adds 0.0000000001 to your looks rating. With enough showers, you will be the ultimate gigachad

Go to the gym bro, and just be confident. :chad:

God, I love chicks.
But they never love me.

:fuk:

crazy how this site made showering for foids, shower for the sake of your own nose bro

smelly chads probably still fuck, doesn't make them any less nasty though
Chad doesn't shower but his smelly body is a turn on for foids :feels::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy: meanwhile i smell ike fckin paradise ...and foid says i am not confident enough :lul::lul::lul:

Every shower adds 0.0000000001 to your looks rating. With enough showers, you will be the ultimate gigachad
i literally lost my hair with excessive shower :feels::feels::feels: i hate foids... they are liars :lul:

Amazing theory.