Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just take a shower bro

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Here’s my tips to success:

Take a shower, be confident, be yourself, be a nice guy, and respect women. That’s all you need, king, now go out there do your thing boss! Hold frame! :feelskek:

You said you had a gf before, so you should know what it takes.

Nigga I never said that shit, stop that :feelssus:
True, what was said in your account was first larp, but somehow it turned out not to be your account.

Of course you are not contradicting yourself just to not be banned from here, you are 100% talking the truth:owo:

True, what was said in your account was first larp, but somehow it turned out not to be your account.

Of course you are not contradicting yourself just to not deal with the consequence of your actions, you are 100% talking the truth:owo:
No the discord account associated with my username here isn’t mine, but the other posts made are larps and always have been. Looksmax is a Chad forum and it’s fun to larp and get responses from all the chads believing my stories :feelshaha:

No the discord account associated with my username here isn’t mine, but the other posts made are larps and always have been. Looksmax is a Chad forum and it’s fun to larp and get responses from all the chads believing my stories :feelshaha:
True, it's just a larp for 2 years that was never said to be one, but when you want to come back to the forum, the first thing you say is about it being larp:owo: