Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JUST TAKE A SHOWER BRO and "smell"?

R

rudolfhess

Empty Inside
★★★
I just realized it now, but I'm sure it's been brought up a million times. Anyone else ever noticed that IT cucks always assume in the first place that Chads "smell good" and incels "smell bad"? They can't even realize that their main piece of bluepilled advice comes from the halo effect that they refuse to admit even exists.

Humans emit pheromones. Chad smells good because of his excellent genetics. No amount of showering will fix your pheromones.

Humans emit pheromones. Chad smells good because of his excellent genetics. No amount of showering will fix your pheromones.
Well no , technically you can't smell ferormones, it just foids assume you are smelly if you are ugly.

New incel term:
smellcel: male(usually curry) that smells bad even after showering

I smelled like shit after showers when I put garlic in my food

Even smell is determined by the quality of genes, isn't it? I take a shower 1-2 times a day and my natural body odour is still disgusting. Bad genetics will be obvious in every aspect of life- ranging from bone growth to the emission of scents.

New incel term:
smellcel: male(usually curry) that smells bad even after showering

I smelled like shit after showers when I put garlic in my food
Genuinely, I think white foids would still turn their nose up at a curry no matter how good they smell just as a defense mechanism. Never began for currycels

You can‘t win as a sub4 male. Everything you do will be massively affected by the failo effect. Try fixing your looks or LDAR.