Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just switched from google to duckduckgo and the results are astounding

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-

when i used to use google i never got anything relevant to what i had searched. i only got progressive fluff nonsense.

hey guys, i'm so fucking braindead that i had been using google until now.

8 Reasons Single Moms Are The Worst Significant Others On The Plane​

@ThoughtfulCel often says it's never their fault :feelskek:

https://negromanosphere.com/8-reasons-single-moms-worst-significant-others-planet/

I don't get why you tagged me

Google is cucked. Type "American inventors" into the search bar, and you'll only get Black inventors. They clearly have agenda

Duckduckgo is lefty too. Only a matter of time until they start censoring too.

I’m sticking with chrome tbh
kys. Chrome is literally the worst thing you could be using while browsing an incel forum. Google is collecting information on you.

You can use a vpn bro. Also if I were to switch search engines I would probably use Yandex since its pretty uncensored and provides decent anonymity.
vpn isn't going to help you if you're literally using Chrome..

duckduckgo is owned by a kike.

when i used to use google i never got anything relevant to what i had searched. i only got progressive fluff nonsense.

hey guys, i'm so fucking braindead that i had been using google until now.

8 Reasons Single Moms Are The Worst Significant Others On The Plane​

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426378

@ThoughtfulCel often says it's never their fault :feelskek:
View attachment 426379

View attachment 426381
View attachment 426382
View attachment 426383
View attachment 426384
View attachment 426385

https://negromanosphere.com/8-reasons-single-moms-worst-significant-others-planet/
high IQ

vpn isn't going to help you if you're literally using Chrome..
firefox is ultra giga turbo cucked now too, guess I'll be switching to internet exploder 5

firefox is ultra giga turbo cucked now too, guess I'll be switching to internet exploder 5
I use brave incognito mode for here

I use tor browser when I want to be really careful.

Google is cucked. Type "American inventors" into the search bar, and you'll only get Black inventors. They clearly have agenda
Oh shiiiett nigga, the red man was colonised by the black man.

imagine using the internet and thinking you can ever be safe from spying. Thats what real life is for.

I remember scroogle... It was a scraper. Ddg is the best for now.

I almost ALWAYS get what i want.

But lately i notice some "semi legal" "controversial" type stuff comes with moral hazard warnings lol.

Duckduckgo is lefty too. Only a matter of time until they start censoring too.

kys. Chrome is literally the worst thing you could be using while browsing an incel forum. Google is collecting information on you.
I exclusively use either TOR of Firefox with hardened security settings when i’m browsing this site. I also use Mullvad VPN when i’m browsing this site as well ( keep in mind that webRTC is disabled on both of my browsers).

Leftism is a cancer

searX is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back