Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just swipe 49073 times bro

I see no point in using dating apps. Most of the bitches there are mud it’s better to find foids irl but maybe I’m saying that cuz I’m still a youngcel

I see no point in using dating apps. Most of the bitches there are mud it’s better to find foids irl but maybe I’m saying that cuz I’m still a youngcel
You are right GrAYcel, fuck dating apps, they are pajeet scam

I actually get pretty good matches that actually want to meet up with me from Tinder and a few other dating apps!

Only catch is.... they are from SEA. :feelsrope:

I actually get pretty good matches that actually want to meet up with me from Tinder and a few other dating apps!

Only catch is.... they are from SEA. :feelsrope:
Hey I mean you can Just tell them if you come to the USA and if you get married they’ll get papers.

Hey I mean you can Just tell them if you come to the USA and if you get married they’ll get papers.
Hahahaha
I don't do that though. But a few have asked if I could visit with them in SEA, get them pregnant and marry them. As if I actually would do that, like they would ever see me again. :feelskek:

Hahahaha
I don't do that though. But a few have asked if I could visit with them in SEA, get them pregnant and marry them. As if I actually did that, like they would ever see me again. :feelskek:
lmfaoo . I mean Hey at least you know you got some Rizz.