Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White male normie realizes him and all his friends have Asian girlfriends

Asian whores are the worst they only want rich white guys!

“I was once dating a korean girl. She had 3 sisters. We went to an easter brunch with her family. All daughters were married or dating white guys. Her parents, her sisters, and 4 white guys. Her dad made a joke about it. And her mom was like "White guys are more handsome". And her dad was like, "well, I'm glad you like ugly guys then!". We all had a awkward laugh. That was the beginning and end of the awkwardness. Race wasn't brought up. Nobody cared. The girls talked about vacations and babies. The guys talked about sports and career. We all ate a fat brunch. People like what they like.”
Fucking brutal, I genuinely feel for that father, he got cucked and racially humiliated. I bet that ricewhore mom has cheated on him many times if she’s comfortable saying this.

No other race except for some cucked whites are ok with their daughters openly betraying them and their lineage. It’s so dystopic.

Just beta buxx for asian pussies

You have to be tall and not swarthy
White girl are slightly nicer to me in a pity type of way because I’m 5’4 and look pathetic but Asian whore are absolutely vicious and mean to me I hope Biden nukes china I hate china and Asian and shit skin culture so much disgusting bug eaters

I hate asian whores because they hate me for my subhuman curry genes