Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just stick to your foids you filthy spic, go back to your country and slay your toilets

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Meanwhile our toilets:
Josyencaladalopez 1697588708948

Alejandrokenigs 1697774825007

Alejandrokenigs 1697774855882

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @MiSKiRaT

I thought you were black.

That fanny pack :lul:
Doesn't matter what he wears though. He's still chad :blackpill:

I never said you could slay I just want spics to fuck off out of are country and except that white men can be incels. Also I thought the reason you think "muh whitey evil and shiiet' was because we "gave foids rights" this shows your countries are degenerate shit holes as well and spics have just as little control over there foids as white men do.

I never said you could slay I just want spics to fuck off out of are country and except that white men can be incels. Also I thought the reason you think "muh whitey evil and shiiet' was because we "gave foids rights" this shows your countries are degenerate shit holes as well and spics have just as little control over there foids as white men do.
you stupid niggers gave them right and exported this shit where it didn't have a business with

you stupid niggers gave them right and exported this shit where it didn't have a business with
Your accusing the wrong race dumbass ((((this)))) is who really fucked up the west and spread it to your countries.

whites will never understand that feeling :cryfeels:

whites will never understand that feeling :cryfeels:
of course, they are entitled pricks pretending that the universe owes them everything, geez, no wonder why their toilets has spread feminism worldwide like the cancerous vermin they and their males are

Brown women want white seed