Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "JUST STATUSMAX AS AN UGLY MALE AND WOMEN WILL RESPECT YOU"

I would have smashed her head against the table, idgaf if it's on tv. pure ragefuel.

FUCKKKKK THIS IS TOO MUCH

bruh I would have shidded, slang it on her face like angry bird and tfu on her and then run

Regional block.

Tl,dw ?

Everything is about sex to women

The guy has so much money he could live luxuriously without working another day in his life; I don't know why he does this to himself. If I were him, I would take my money and invest it. Live off of passive income and move to Eastern Europe or SEA. He doesn't need to take this ridicule from these Hollywood cunts that almost certainly got to where they are by sucking the boss's dick.

It's just brutal in an animalistic way. Jonah Hill has the most power; status and probably money out of all the people in that tv-studio and yet some cunt makes a joke about his sub-8 appearance and he loses all his power. The whole audience is just laughing at him despite being hollywood famous.

The guy has so much money he could live luxuriously without working another day in his life; I don't know why he does this to himself. If I were him, I would take my money and invest it. Live off of passive income and move to Eastern Europe or SEA. He doesn't need to take this ridicule from these Hollywood cunts that almost certainly got to where they are by sucking the boss's dick.
Hes bluepilled I suppose

And the worst thing here is that, other than being fat, he aint bad looking. She might be a cunt for saying this out loud but this is what most foids are thinking about their betabux.

Brutal.

Here is another version

Yeah, I found it eventually.

I used to watch this kind of shows on French TV. It's kind of a tradition since Antoine de Caunes on "Nul Part Ailleurs" to be provocative sometimes at the expense of a guest, just to be funny, or to try to be funny.

Women have very little sense of humor, but one of the things that make them laugh is to mock the physical appearance of a man.

Zuckerberg is one of the richest, most powerful people on the planet and everyone makes fun of him.

You can even be good looking and statusmaxxed and they'll still make fun of you

DxJ0VmR.jpg

Zuckerberg is one of the richest, most powerful people on the planet and everyone makes fun of him.

You can even be good looking and statusmaxxed and they'll still make fun of you

DxJ0VmR.jpg

Jawmaxxed and frame maxxed and yet one strike (height) and its all over for a man.

Jawmaxxed and frame maxxed and yet one strike (height) and its all over for a man.
His face is above average at least, he has a good body, he's statusmaxxed, prolly moneymaxxed and yet they still think they're too good for him.
There's no winning in this world.

Women have simple tastes in men : they are simply only content with the best.

This whore who insults him in this clip; the fact that shes good looking enrages me even more. Good looking cunts are entitled and mean as fuck. Fkin weather cunt with no skills gets to insults an actor who brutally status and talent mogs her.

And society complains about misogyny?

I like this take on the incident, with inserts from a previous one :

Hero status rant.

they found her dead in an alley the next day
I would have smashed her head against the table, idgaf if it's on tv. pure ragefuel.
the cucks would've stopped it

Last edited: