Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just started watching Breaking Bad a second time

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
Its really empowering to see this beta chump
slowly but surely rise up become a dark triad maxxed Normie .
The Scenes with his fucking wife are the worst and i always get this urge to stab her , if i only could , she is so annoying .
And his brother in law or whatever , this DEA Agent who always steals his Show , even on his fucking birthday .... i wait with eager anticipation for the Episode where he gets shot .
Tbh I only like Heisenberg and Pinkman , all other Characters are just filler material
Ist just so satisfying to see him become evil and manipulative .
Should have just killed his wife in the second Episode tbh

Ye man im rewatching it too, it is a great show.

ngl I just barely finished watching the ep where gus dies like 10 min ago

where i can watch this shit?

where i can watch this shit?
Ilegal Streaming platforms such as kinox.to ( in Germany ) , just purely hypothetical of Course . I guess its also on NETFLIX .
or you can buy it , ist worth it tbh .
Ist the only series i ever had the Attention span to completely watch , there is still some filler material , but its really entertaining .

Ilegal Streaming platforms such as kinox.to ( in Germany ) , just purely hypothetical of Course . I guess its also on NETFLIX .
or you can buy it , ist worth it tbh .
Ist the only series i ever had the Attention span to completely watch , there is still some filler material , but its really entertaining .
im poorcel i will try to piratemaxx

I already watched it 3 times :panties:

I wanted to watch it but it has like 10 fucking seasons and I would rather watch a lot of shorter series, a lot of movies, or just play vidya

Greatest show of all time in my opinion. Wipes the floor with Game of Thrones. Only show that comes close is the Sopranos.

The last 2 seasons of Breaking Bad is literally heroin level addictingly good. Ngl.

I love Walt. Saul Goodman is an amazing character too.
Gus is also epic badass.

I wanted to watch it but it has like 10 fucking seasons and I would rather watch a lot of shorter series, a lot of movies, or just play vidya
watch it bro it's worth it. Best live action show I've ever seen

Dude it has 5 seasons man.

I love that show I have even watched it 4 times.

And yeah I hate Skylar, Walt risk everything to provide for his family before he dies and in return his wife fucks another man as payback.

I love that show I have even watched it 4 times.

And yeah I hate Skylar, Walt risk everything to provide for his family before he dies and in return his wife fucks another man as payback.

I hate her sister Marie more. Such an annoying character.

I hate her sister Marie more. Such an annoying character.
I actually think walt and Marie fit way better together than him and skylar , maybe he clicked with skylar on his bluepilled days cause she needed betabuxx , but now that hes dark triad thugmaxxed he would fit way better to the lying , stealing , schemeing Marie .

I actually think walt and Marie fit way better together than him and skylar , maybe he clicked with skylar on his bluepilled days cause she needed betabuxx , but now that hes dark triad thugmaxxed he would fit way better to the lying , stealing , schemeing Marie .

Good point. She was just so annoying though. Always bitching and complaining. On second thought Skylar was the same lol.

never watched it tbh