Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Just stand up for yourself" is a shaming tactic

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
If somebody is fucking with you, it's because they have leverage over you. In today's cucked society, violence is not an option. People will use passive aggressive tactics that are hard to prove. If you call them out on it, they will spin it like you're the one creating drama, and will ruin your reputation even more. Of course, you should do it regardless, but it likely won't end well.

Violence was a viable option when I was young. If someone upset me, bam, hit them, no matter who they were. Even foids.
Fuck this shit, if they want to fight, then let's fight, cunt.

You're right. They always try and make it seem like it's your fault. I fucking hate normalfags.

HARSH black pill. ITS over for aspie incels who can't NTmaxx.

Most normies are psychopaths! NT and social skillz is nothing but acting.

Violence was a viable option when I was young. If someone upset me, bam, hit them, no matter who they were. Even foids.
Fuck this shit, if they want to fight, then let's fight, cunt.
That's true, you will only be charged as a minor. However, it's different as an adult. One of the things I admire about thugs is that they have freedom that "civilized people" don't. They have nothing to lose, and can immediately check people that fuck with them. I can only imagine what their dopamine levels are like.

If somebody is fucking with you, it's because they have leverage over you. In today's cucked society, violence is not an option. People will use passive aggressive tactics that are hard to prove. If you call them out on it, they will spin it like you're the one creating drama, and will ruin your reputation even more. Of course, you should do it regardless, but it likely won't end well.
Yeah, I've had to deal with this type of nonsense at work before. I know how to mind fuck them back subtly in ways that they cannot prove or attribute to 'insubordination.' They know what's going on. I know what's going on. We both know we're playing 'the game' and are seasoned at it. After a while they usually fuck off, realizing there's no convenient sucker there to psychically vampire off for a free power trip pick-me-up.

It's a tricky balance between keeping calm, biding time, knowing how they work, and how to infiltrate their blind spots and weaknesses.

The main issue is once you've already given them leverage, or something they can consistently use against you. Getting your power back in those situations can be tricky.

If somebody is fucking with you, it's because they have leverage over you. In today's cucked society, violence is not an option.
This is not real.

At least not in Brasil :p

People like those piss me off

I have bugged my eyes out and growled at people. That and I do knuckle push-ups and punch walls and steel for fun. I also maintain stern facial expression, chest out stomach in like a soldier... speak in as low deep voice tone as possible...

There. That's psychological warfare... Stops many people from throwing shit at your direction. No need for violence. Just the IMAGE TO OTHERS that you're not to be messed with and you're capable of delivering violence when needed as last resort.

Foids are dominant in mind games, shit tests, and psychological warfare so of course, they'd want to fight on their own terms in their own playing field. If men were to fight in the way they understand, we'd still have a functioning society with men at the top. But for now, superior men use their superior intellect to best these toxic foids at their own game of mind charades and trickery. Showing these foids a bit of a battering or two wouldn't be such a bad thing either.

Most normies are psychopaths! NT and social skillz is nothing but acting.
To see normies as psychopathic because of how unaffected they seem to be in situations where you would feel extremely anxious and uncomfortable seems like a reasonable assertion for someone who is non-NT.

A normal person has built up wits and self-defence mechanisms that come with maturity and experience in order to protect themselves like second nature; which isn't to say that acting like a psychopath is a sign of maturity, considering the completely screwed times we live in brings, seeking social and communal belonging is part of human nature. It's probably quite the contrary.
People will use passive aggressive tactics that are hard to prove
You're right. They always try and make it seem like it's your fault. I fucking hate normalfags.
You could treat people, knowledge and activities as disposable, to obsess over looks with chin implants and limb lengthening surgeries to catch up missed time and just play the numbers game, barely managing to roll through life - to fill the limited time and space in your head with memorised names and birthdays, most up to date memes, social media filled with selfies and photos of the mundane, toil hours in a gym at 5:30 in the morning and prepare thousands of canned responses to pass social shit-tests. But you still wouldn't be able to answer; what's the point of all this?
"Friends" wouldn't be any more real than they are now, a job would be no more meaningful than sitting here in your room, possessions would all have strings attached. Sad.
Showing these foids a bit of a battering or two wouldn't be such a bad thing either.
Sounds pretty unfeasible for most of us tbh.

People will use passive aggressive tactics that are hard to prove. If you call them out on it, they will spin it like you're the one creating drama, and will ruin your reputation even more.

Oh, fuck yes.

This is half of the arguments I get into on the internet these days.

Passive-aggressiveness should be punishable by death. I'm not even kidding.

its not even that in the case of foids rejecting you and being bitchy, then it is "just take it like a man bro"

its not even that in the case of foids rejecting you and being bitchy, then it is "just take it like a man bro"
Yeah, I'm talking more workplace and social circle dynamics.