Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just spent half of what was in my bank account to buy Elden Ring and I can't beat the first boss

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
@Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus I can't play this game because I'm ethnic, it's over :feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus I can't play this game because I'm ethnic, it's over :feelsrope:
Giga trucel ethnic trait. U will either need grind(go to caelid or weeping peninsula, get some quick runes,lvl up,gwar and shit) or find a way to cheese the boss.

At least you can run it nigga :feelswhat:

Giga trucel ethnic trait. U will either need grind(go to caelid or weeping peninsula, get some quick runes,lvl up,gwar and shit) or find a way to cheese the boss.
Have you beaten Margit?

Use YouTube.

Also, you seem to have referenced a Jewish male. Surely you are aware of...?

Try using Spirit Jellyfish Ashes because it tanks like a mf and Margit will agro on it. You can get it if you talk to the foid NPC a few times at Stormhill Shack. I beat him at lvl 21 with Bloodhound's fang +0 and the jellysus saved me. I have faith in you, brocel.

Have you beaten Margit?
yes but I did it by maxxing up stats, using the catch fire incantation with beefed up equipment and then using jellyfish summon to distract him somewhat.

Try using Spirit Jellyfish Ashes because it tanks like a mf and Margit will agro on it. You can get it if you talk to the foid NPC a few times at Stormhill Shack. I beat him at lvl 21 with Bloodhound's fang +0 and the jellysus saved me. I have faith in you, brocel.
this good advice. bloodhound fang is also very good for this too. especially since u can get it in and out a lot more easily with it

get married and let the wife beat it for you :feelsclown::feelskek:

Normie/pleb trait: overlevelling and summoning to beat bosses

If you mean the man on the horsie most people can't, you're supposed to run past him and fight some other bosses and then go back and kill him. You might have trouble with the golden spear guy though, I recommend being lvl 21+ before him

I was really good at Dark Souls and Sekiro, does that mean that i'm a fake Egyptian?

yes but I did it by maxxing up stats, using the catch fire incantation with beefed up equipment and then using jellyfish summon to distract him somewhat.
What's your most ragefuel moment in Elden Ring thus far

:blackpill:

Attachments

• Tokimeki Memorial - Densetsu no Ki no Shita de (Japan) (Rev 1)_00004.png
    Tokimeki Memorial - Densetsu no Ki no Shita de (Japan) (Rev 1)_00004.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 18
why didnt you torrent it you retard, and im ethnic I beat dark souls 1, and have 100+ hours on nioh, its literally just memorisation, find margits shackle, and get the wolf summons, upgrade your weapon to +2 and follow some tutorial if this is your first souls game you retard

btw just refund it and torrent it dont waste your money on vidya

What's your most ragefuel moment in Elden Ring thus far
dying like 20 times to tree sentinel. Had to kill him after getting bloodhound fang(get a bit then teleports you out and repeat)

I don't know these zoomer games. What is an elder ring? Nevermind, don't care.

The only games I play are classic DOOM based (many great fan made levels that make it interesting even 25+ years later). Cacobussy still got me quaking:
View attachment 585399
dark souls isnt a zoomer game pops:rolleyes:

which boss is the first boss? i've only killed 1 so far being that nigga in the ravine dungeon with the retarded imps on the ceiling in murkwater catacombs (grave warden duelist)

If my thinkpad can't play it than it's a zoomer game.
the original souls game came out in 2008

Attachments

• 1114-Sawed-Off-Double-Barreled-Shotgun_00.jpg
    1114-Sawed-Off-Double-Barreled-Shotgun_00.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
why didnt you torrent it you retard, and im ethnic I beat dark souls 1, and have 100+ hours on nioh, its literally just memorisation, find margits shackle, and get the wolf summons, upgrade your weapon to +2 and follow some tutorial if this is your first souls game you retard
Nice sacchin avi

which boss is the first boss? i've only killed 1 so far being that nigga in the ravine dungeon with the retarded imps on the ceiling in murkwater catacombs (grave warden duelist)

the original souls game came out in 2008
first main boss is Margot . he is a on bridge on the way to stormveio castle. Annoying fucker to kill. Get bloodhound fang teleport hit weapon to kill him more easily

Over for brokecels

My thinkpad X1 without a graphics card probably still can't play it. I bought a PS5 but still go back to Doom 1/2 because it's just that good.
nah bro elden ring is actually crazy good, but if ur old and simple minded it'll probably be too hard

Trucel trait: Beating Margit on 20 lvl with weapons +1 without using those summoning ashes shit.

I gave up on Bloodborne like 5 hours in.

At least you can run it nigga :feelswhat:
*checks system requirements on steam*
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060 3 GB

I have a GTX 1650 with 3692 VRAM so that should be fine...

12 GB RAM ... ugh just barely, that's like ALL my RAM, should've waited for a 16GB RAM computer I guess. Apparently hte PS5 has 16 GB.

How is it they even release Elden Ring on the PS4 or XboxOne when both only has 8GB of RAM? It shouldn't function. Is it scaled down?

I'm open to getting an Xbox but this whole Series X / Series S in the recent generation confuses me. The series S apparently is cheaper and has less processing power so X is the best. S for small I guess, maybe trying to make it like the Nintendo Switch for travel?

I dunno maybe I should wait until generation 10 before getting an Xbox, they seem to emphasize backwards compatibility. Perhaps by then with digital content we'll see partnerships that will let me play my Steam library on an xbox =/ imagine a microsoft/steam merger

Elden Ring is wishlisted for whenever it gets a nice -80% sale, I've only seen around -10% since it's so new

Truecels have far slower reaction time and weaker reflexes than lets say a htn or chad who are athletic in nature.

Brutal half bank pill