Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just spent 8 dollars on a ticket to Joker

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Gonna get some lollies before I go in, also going to go in on 9:30 pm on a Saturday night so normalgroids may or may not be everywhere
What should I expect out of the movie?

it’s shit but mogs me. movies here cost 13.50

8? It's around 14 where I'm from

Gonna get some lollies before I go in, also going to go in on 9:30 pm on a Saturday night so normalgroids may or may not be everywhere
What should I expect out of the movie?
It's a relatable incel movie, you will enjoy it.

Same just got back from it. It's not the kind of movie you enjoy but it's definitely something you should see at least once

Woke. U will like it if u don't ur fskecel

it would be 30-50 here thats why i cant watch it :feelsohgod: :cryfeels: :feelstrash:

It’s over for brokecels

I spend 7.50 on tuesdays which is half off.

It cost me $16, it's over

It's a solid movie overall

Great movie, you wont regret, but I recommend for you to sperg out in the theater if it has a lot of normies.

Media will make you into a celebrity, they are desperate to report anything unusual that happens in a theater showing Joker.

You goddamn hikki go out and hunt some lolis
After all lame "friends", all betrayals and rejections, I have moral right to send all world nachui

$8 is pretty cheap for a saturday night. It'd be $13+ in my area.

Holy fuk
well 8.50. other cinemas are around 12
weird, we have a high cost of living. where do you all live that has such expensive movie screenings?
cute adorable ones of culture?
nah I'm going to eat them bro

Last edited:
well 8.50. other cinemas are around 12
weird, we have a high cost of living. where do you all live that has such expensive movie screenings?
Im in southern california. Its half price in the morning though (when i usually go)

I spent about 4$ but it was worth it.

its worth imo