Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just some reflection

I

IncelHeII

One of the things I hate most about being an incel is that I have no purpose in life besides wage slaving. If I die right now the only major effect would be I wouldn't show up for work tomorrow. I have nothing to look forward to, nobody to share a life with. Soy fags say we aren't entitled to sex but that's only a part of it, we are missing out on so much....NEETcels think they are winning but who wants to end up like grotesque subhuman.

Its such a cope to have the mindset of not participating in soyciety and shit, our non involvement or not paying taxes/leeching the system really doesn't mean shit in a country full of MILLIONs who are. This whole fucking life is really garbage if you didn't grow up with a good, well established family, good looks ect. I don't know how much more I can take, but I'm afraid I will be here a while yet. I don't wanna die I just don't want to live MY life anymore.

The only time I even see women now are when I'm at work, all the female co-workers I work with are just garbage, ghetto trash, or they don't take care of themselves physically. And the other women are the customers, and every time they are with a man the guy is fucking giga tall, like every fucking time. These guys don't have chad faces, they are just tall though. I have only a handful of times have seen a man my height with a woman.

Maybe if I grew up better looking and had positive interactions, I wouldn't be so angry all the time and I could actually be fun and flirt with women, but growing up being told you are ugly, bullied, rejected, how is it even possible to be confident and happy? There's literally nothing I can fucking do:feelsseriously: brocels please chime in, especially oldcels. How tf do we keep going on? Being angry at foids and shit is based but do you really want to be 50 and autistic raging at whores online? I don't, but I don't think I have any choice in the matter jfl:smonk:

One of the things I hate most about being an incel is that I have no purpose in life besides wage slaving. If I die right now the only major effect would be I wouldn't show up for work tomorrow. I have nothing to look forward to, nobody to share a life with. Soy fags say we aren't entitled to sex but that's only a part of it, we are missing out on so much....NEETcels think they are winning but who wants to end up like grotesque subhuman.

Its such a cope to have the mindset of not participating in soyciety and shit, our non involvement or not paying taxes/leeching the system really doesn't mean shit in a country full of MILLIONs who are. This whole fucking life is really garbage if you didn't grow up with a good, well established family, good looks ect. I don't know how much more I can take, but I'm afraid I will be here a while yet. I don't wanna die I just don't want to live MY life anymore.

The only time I even see women now are when I'm at work, all the female co-workers I work with are just garbage, ghetto trash, or they don't take care of themselves physically. And the other women are the customers, and every time they are with a man the guy is fucking giga tall, like every fucking time. These guys don't have chad faces, they are just tall though. I have only a handful of times have seen a man my height with a woman.

Maybe if I grew up better looking and had positive interactions, I wouldn't be so angry all the time and I could actually be fun and flirt with women, but growing up being told you are ugly, bullied, rejected, how is it even possible to be confident and happy? There's literally nothing I can fucking do:feelsseriously: brocels please chime in, especially oldcels. How tf do we keep going on? Being angry at foids and shit is based but do you really want to be 50 and autistic raging at whores online? I don't, but I don't think I have any choice in the matter jfl:smonk:
When I’m 50 I’ll probably be retired, spending time on a private island all along being at peace with myself

I resent foids my age. Whoever is telling you that it will be easier later is lying. They only get more vile, nastier and bitter with age.

I have no purpose in life besides wage slaving.
This is it.
We are socially and genetically disconnected from the rest of the world. We're on Earth, but we're not really connected to anyone or anything.

We're prisoners. Our basements are a genetic prison.

Last edited:
I resent foids my age. Whoever is telling you that it will be easier later is lying. They only get more vile, nastier and bitter with age.
Once Chad doesn't want them anymore they blame it on us.