Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just some general questions

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Hey guys

I've just seen a few terms on here I don't fully know yet. Can I ask what they mean?

"Inkwell", the first time I saw it I assumed they meant to write "incel" but got autocorrected. What does it mean?

Also, "water". I think it means that something is redundant, or has been said/ done to death.

thanks in advance

Inkwell = incel basically, it's a meme here to use this as another word for us
Water = "water is wet", when someone posts something too obvious, like "all foids are hypergamous"

Hey guys

I've just seen a few terms on here I don't fully know yet. Can I ask what they mean?

"Inkwell", the first time I saw it I assumed they meant to write "incel" but got autocorrected. What does it mean?

Also, "water". I think it means that something is redundant, or has been said/ done to death.

thanks in advance
ok buddy

im too lazy to explain

:yes:
thanks in advance
:feelsokman:

just lurk moar

Inkwell = incel basically, it's a meme here to use this as another word for us
Water = "water is wet", when someone posts something too obvious, like "all foids are hypergamous"