Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just Sleep With Homeless Women Theory

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Many homeless women are very desperate..they'll do anything for money why not? Both parties benefit...normies be like noooooo...you can't exploit homwless wahmen :soy::soy::soy::soy:just
Screenshot 20200918 184214 Chrome

don't see how this is different from paying money in return for shelter tbh

thats betabuxx and im also nearly homeless

Sounds awful. Plus it's essentially the same sex for money.

Exploit? They are literally asking you to have sex with them.

And the fact that men are so depraved that they are actually willing to do this shows that it's actually the men who are being exploited as we live in a hypergamous and gynocentric world.

Shelter my balls. They want drugs and use sex for it.

And the fact that men are so depraved that they are actually willing to do this shows that it's actually the men who are being exploited as we live in a hypergamous and gynocentric world.
depraved or deprived?

Just ignore the homeless men...

they wouldnt fuck me

Lol if you think homeless women aren’t Chad only

Many homeless women are very desperate..they'll do anything for money why not? Both parties benefit...normies be like noooooo...you can't exploit homwless wahmen :soy::soy::soy::soy:just View attachment 341166
what do people against this relationship suggest, let the women rot in the streets? I'm fine with that.

If sex work is real work this should not be an issue.

No homeless women in our area. Only men.

don't see how this is different from paying money in return for shelter tbh
It's different because its beta males having sex with women, and society hates it when we have our way, even if we're giving the whore something in return, even though homeless women could easily be raped and no one would give a fuck

Exploiting in Whorean

Translated to English: A beta male with shit genes using a financial/social advantage he has to get pussy.

I need to find one asap

Women will have sex with men they find unattractive only if they need money for highly addictive drugs such as heroin.

okay she can continue to rot in the streets, just like men. But no, we cant let wahmen to die in such a horrible way, it's another men's privilege. Allow homeless foids live in your house for free.

And catch an std in the process.