Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just slaughtered two chickens

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★★
my grandma is having some sort of ritual and i was basically coerced in to beheading these two chickens. im just in a state of shock. Blood in my hands.. idk how i feel . guilty?, empty?. my hands can still feel the pulsating veins of that chickens neck , the squirms and groans and the blood squirting in to the grass. made me realise how much pointless pain and misery human life brings. i can imagine how pain i inflicted upon that chicken
Never eating meat again . MEAT IS MURDER

Last edited:
That's gonna leave a trauma :feelswhat:

Image 2024 05 24 200035059

Image 2024 05 24 200054534

Image 2024 05 24 200113793

my grandma is having some sort of ritual and i was basically coerced in to beheading these two chickens. im just in a state of shock. Blood in my hands.
Never eating meat again . MEAT IS MURDER
average south africa black family ngl. When I was 5, my dad slaughtered a chicken right in front of me. I was soo scared of eating chicken for like 5 months but I couldn't stop chicken it's too good mang. I was saw some guy slaughter a cow with a butter knife mang, that sheit was brootal af. You really aint eating meat?

I hope it was quick for them and they didn't have to suffer.. I eat meat but could never do or want to do what you did

That's gonna leave a trauma :feelswhat:
yea man . idk how i feel . guilty?, empty?. my hands can still feel the pulsating veins of that chickens neck , the squirms and groans and the blood squirting in to the grass. made me realise how much misery and pain human life brings. whats the point of all this

yea man . idk how i feel . guilty?, empty?. my hands can still feel the pulsating veins of that chickens neck , the squirms and groans and the blood squirting in to the grass. made me realise how much misery and pain human life brings. whats the point of all this
Idk man. It all just sucks.

After this experience, do you think you are ER material OP?

I hope it was quick for them and they didn't have to suffer.. I eat meat but could never do or want to do what you did
unfortunately it wasnt. used a blunt fucking kitchen knife. the first chicken was a bit of a struggle. the second was much quicker . idk man fuck me and fuck this life

average south africa black family ngl. When I was 5, my dad slaughtered a chicken right in front of me. I was soo scared of eating chicken for like 5 months but I couldn't stop chicken it's too good mang. I was saw some guy slaughter a cow with a butter knife mang, that sheit was brootal af. You really aint eating meat?
well right now it will be difficult to lead a straight vegan life because i dont pay for shirt and im still dependent . but as soon as i be finiancially independent then yea ill stop. this is Barbaric!

are you religious or was it for food

are you religious or was it for food
personally im not religious. i always thought of myself as a conscious Nihilist. the chicken was for some sort of spiritual ritual for my grandma

After this experience, do you think you are ER material OP?
absoutely not .only time i can consider taking life would be purely for self defense

ooga booga i modafakin love kfc nigga ouch in foo swzws ass feeg

Uhh your ancestors had to kill a lot of animals for you to be here today

Killed it in the most humane way you could, I wouldn’t fuss over it. Better to be quickly beheaded than torn limb from limb

Where do you live, brocel?

Are you sure you didn't misspell, "children?"

Just as you don't harm fellowcels, you don't harm birdcels. Never began for chickencels.

Get back to me when you behead two foids (in my dreams)