Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just skimmed through some episodes on the show “take me out” and literally NO ONE sub6 ever gets a date

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
EVERY SINGLE DUDE WHO HAD OPTIONS AT THE END OF THE EPISODE WERE HIGH TIER NORMIE +, WITHOUT FAIL.

I Didn’t see one sub6 dude have any girls with their lights on at the end of any episode. Some chads had more than 10 options left, some high tier normies had 3-5, but NO sub6 man had anything. BRUTAL. Watching that show with black pilled lens, I COULD ALREADY TELL RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING WHO WOULD HAVE OPTIONS BY THE END OF EACH SEGMENT. The black pill is absolute.

“You know what I like best about you Micheal? You’re obviously a really good looking guy” real quote from that show

At least its realistic. I wish more of the normie shows were like this, instead of all the gaslighting and virtue signalling.

I do the exact same JFL. Watching everything trough a blackpill lens. Shows brutal, most of the ugly guys should sign up here. They are bluepilled for sure

At least its realistic. I wish more of the normie shows were like this, instead of all the gaslighting and virtue signalling.
Good good. Let the blackpill spread through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back