Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just shower daily and don’t be a retard and you’ll get a girlfriend man

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
These are my own words, circa January 2018. Someone asked me how to get a gf and I answered this completely unironically. Not that I had ever had a girlfriend. But my personality was great, so it was just ahead of me right? Thats what I actually thought back then. I think I’ve more or less followed this. I shower every morning and I think I’m a pretty funny guy irl. Socialmaxxed decently well. And yet I’m still sittin’ here like chopped liver with no an inkling of anything other than aversion and disgust from foids. What gives? Did I unknowingly incur the wrath of the universe by speaking those words? I learned my lesson guys, please let me out of here! I took my showers and got the haircuts! I made my personality good! Why am I left behind?!? :reeeeee:

No personality for ur height over for me :feelsrope:

What's even the origin of the shower meme? I have a theory about it but if someone knows the actual origin I'd like to know

What's even the origin of the shower meme? I have a theory about it but if someone knows the actual origin I'd like to know
It’s not entirely a meme since showers at least for me make me like 100x less disgusting but its autistic to think that is the only thing holding incels back. It mainly was just a commonly parroted word of advice from normies to incels that gained notoriety due to both how much it was suggested and how little effect it had

Sounds like me when I was bluepilled. I used to think that a girl would just gravitate towards me and would get together.

Sounds like me when I was bluepilled. I used to think that a girl would just gravitate towards me and would get together.
im vomit in womens eyes. idk how i didnt pick up on it in middle school of all times, which was when I was bullied the most. The bluepill is resilient to a lot of things and until the foundations are really shaken it usually wont break the trance it has. I think a good deal of people here had a similar life before being blackpilled

showers are gigacope

These are my own words, circa January 2018. Someone asked me how to get a gf and I answered this completely unironically. Not that I had ever had a girlfriend. But my personality was great, so it was just ahead of me right? Thats what I actually thought back then. I think I’ve more or less followed this. I shower every morning and I think I’m a pretty funny guy irl. Socialmaxxed decently well. And yet I’m still sittin’ here like chopped liver with no an inkling of anything other than aversion and disgust from foids. What gives? Did I unknowingly incur the wrath of the universe by speaking those words? I learned my lesson guys, please let me out of here! I took my showers and got the haircuts! I made my personality good! Why am I left behind?!? :reeeeee:

No personality for ur height over for me :feelsrope:
I recommend stopping the act of funnymaxxing. It sucks knowing that when I funnymaxx, I am just a clown to normies. An act of entertainment.

I would say this ironically but then end it with, "and that's how you become Jason Momoa."

There's no shower that could improve my looks

who's the dude with that avi JFL
No idea
0FF779F7 37B2 48AE A876 0E0993DB99FC

Even worse when you realise they'll only accept a specific type of funnymaxxing. I remember in my younger years trying to imitate the type of humour chads would have and getting blasted for even daring. If you're unattractive you're only allowed to be funny by degrading yourself, they won't allow anything else.
Yes EXACTLY. Self deprication humor seriously impacted my mental health early Highschool. Although it was funny and made everyone laugh, it was at the cost of making me look like an idiot Everytime I made a degrading joke. I stopped doing that, and though I no longer have friends I am not constantly depressed.

I recommend stopping the act of funnymaxxing. It sucks knowing that when I funnymaxx, I am just a clown to normies. An act of entertainment.
Welcome back gunner also yeah I did more or less stop

Even worse when you realise they'll only accept a specific type of funnymaxxing. I remember in my younger years trying to imitate the type of humour chads would have and getting blasted for even daring. If you're unattractive you're only allowed to be funny by degrading yourself, they won't allow anything else.
It's sad that self deprecating humour is nothing more then to make people realize how much more pitiful you actually are.This is why i prefer to be a neet then to be a "member of society".

Remember the black incel guy that came to that uk incel meetup thing and spoke on stage? wonder how many showers he needs.