Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just shower bro

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I still remember those bluepilled years when i took the advice " Just take a shower bro " very seriously:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and began to shower often and bought charcoal lime mint flavor soap to shower :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Just took my first shower since 2019. I'm ready to ascend. Smell ya later incels

Just took my first shower since 2019. I'm ready to ascend. Smell ya later incels
:feelskek::feelskek: damn...i can only imagine foids flying onto you from nowhere out of the blue from all parts of world..as now you have taken the " shower"

What does that even mean just shower? You mean to tell me normal people don't just wake up shower and brush teeth every morning? wut?

What does that even mean just shower? You mean to tell me normal people don't just wake up shower and brush teeth every morning? wut?
actually it was a bluepill projection of Chad dating coach sub conscious who thought sub humans probably don't take a shower and that's why they are ugly:feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back