Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Just shit the bed. Warning to Youngcels, DON'T become like me.

This is sad ngl. You're a trooper op.

You the guy that just spends every day in the pub with the other alcoholics and sleeps on a mattress in a squat?

"This is my conclusion:
If life is a sport,
me, I'm not a champion"

i remember once shitting the bed a couple months back, I wasn't on anything. Strange.

Holy fuck boyo. Good think I couldn't care less about alcohol.

I "depends" on my "huggies" and my "pull-ups!" (Im a big kid now)

Youngcels, your body starts to have problems late 20s, these problems can be extremely painful. Please live life as much as you can prior to your old age. Waiting for retirement is usually not a good option.

Advice taken.:feelsmega:

Yeah I will probably stay a non drinker forever

Brutal alcoholpill man

Holy shit. That sucks hard.

Add kidney failure to that list now. Soon after I posted this thread on Thursday 28th November 2019, I started to feel like absolute hell. More than usual. I was crunched up in extreme pain, which subsided somewhat after a couple of days. By the Sunday I still felt pretty bad, but well enough to think it was just some food poisoning and dragged my ass to pub and done my usual half a litre of vodka plus 16 pints of strong cider, and got wheeled home.

Woke up Monday morning at 5 or 6am in the worst pain that I have had in my entire life, it easily trumped the pain I'd endured over the weekend (and that was horrendous in itself) by a mile, it even trumped pancreatitis pain which is total agony. So I knew something wasn't right, I literally thought it was the end and I was gonna die.

I was stuck upstairs, in the crackden kitchen that I was staying in, on my own as the owner was in rehab, and I can't hardly walk as I'm legally crippled through alcohol abuse, so was trapped screaming in pain for 3 days on the floor (No sleep, aproximately 60+ hours solid in pure blinding agony) until a neighbour heard and broke in and phoned an ambulance. This was the 5th of December.

I had suffered Acute Renal (kidney) Failure, and as I left it for days because I couldn't reach for a phone, my whole organs had begun packing up. The hospital got me right in the nick of time, they told me (after I was stable and out of an induced that I was in for 3 days), that a matter of a couple of hours later I would have been dead.

Since then, after a long time in hospital, I have been placed in a rehab and currently recovering slowly but surely. I can never drink alcohol again or I will quickly die, (quicker than I already am) and in indescribable pain.

One good thing is that as I'm homeless and in a rehab, and classed as vunerable person because I'm a homeless alcoholiccel that almost died, and extremely debilitated through alcohol abuse, is that the council can't just kick my dying ass out on the street after this stint in rehab is over. They have 'Duty if Care" towards me and have to house me, so no more crackden kitchen and rough sleeping ever again :cool:

Please take note fellow Alcoholiccels and Youngcels, do not let alcohol get control of you. Enjoy to a point, as a cope, fair enough.

Inceldom sucks ass, but dying in agony is fucking brutal!

Add kidney failure to that list now. Soon after I posted this thread on Thursday 28th November 2019, I started to feel like absolute hell. More than usual. I was crunched up in extreme pain, which subsided somewhat after a couple of days. By the Sunday I still felt pretty bad, but well enough to think it was just some food poisoning and dragged my ass to pub and done my usual half a litre of vodka plus 16 pints of strong cider, and got wheeled home.

Woke up Monday morning at 5 or 6am in the worst pain that I have had in my entire life, it easily trumped the pain I'd endured over the weekend (and that was horrendous in itself) by a mile, it even trumped pancreatitis pain which is total agony. So I knew something wasn't right, I literally thought it was the end and I was gonna die.

I was stuck upstairs, in the crackden kitchen that I was staying in, on my own as the owner was in rehab, and I can't hardly walk as I'm legally crippled through alcohol abuse, so was trapped screaming in pain for 3 days on the floor (No sleep, aproximately 60+ hours solid in pure blinding agony) until a neighbour heard and broke in and phoned an ambulance. This was the 5th of December.

I had suffered Acute Renal (kidney) Failure, and as I left it for days because I couldn't reach for a phone, my whole organs had begun packing up. The hospital got me right in the nick of time, they told me (after I was stable and out of an induced that I was in for 3 days), that a matter of a couple of hours later I would have been dead.

Since then, after a long time in hospital, I have been placed in a rehab and currently recovering slowly but surely. I can never drink alcohol again or I will quickly die, (quicker than I already am) and in indescribable pain.

One good thing is that as I'm homeless and in a rehab, and classed as vunerable person because I'm a homeless alcoholiccel that almost died, and extremely debilitated through alcohol abuse, is that the council can't just kick my dying ass out on the street after this stint in rehab is over. They have 'Duty if Care" towards me and have to house me, so no more crackden kitchen and rough sleeping ever again :cool:

Please take note fellow Alcoholiccels and Youngcels, do not let alcohol get control of you. Enjoy to a point, as a cope, fair enough.

Inceldom sucks ass, but dying in agony is fucking brutal!
Thanks for the reply man. It sounds painful and im sure it can prevent ppl from abusing alcohol.